cowboy boots gta san andreas

CHEVYROCK

:bashhead: ok dudes of this awsome site u have done such a great job with all these mods, they are truley magnifacent , esspcialy the one with the gta3 fido for san andreas is my fav & the weapons set by that bad ass dude featuring , the loved 92fs beretta , looks so fuckin cool dudes, one thing always botherd me about Gta Sa is the cowboy boots always go over your jeans, pants ect, anybody wanna create a mod so u can look mel gibson cowboyboots for gta sa wear u accualy wear the jeans over the boots? comments thoughts? anybody? :thumbsup: by the way GREAT JOB ON THE MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that, the boots in the game look dorky at best.

I think it's a matter of changing the models for the boots & long pants, but not up on how to do it.

yea i here that man i accualy saw some red neck cowboy dude in one of the small towns outside of san feriro war them the saw way but then another cowboy dude in a long black jacket wore them with his boots tuked under his jeans im not sure what rockstar was tryn to do other than mess with our heads but if we could figure it out it would be extra cool plus a knight rider that accualy did the zroom zroom noise & the scanner moved

The peds are each one animated model, CJ is a set of them working together. The boots on the ped you mentioned were

just modeled that way & always looks the same.

Who makes player models?

muuuuuuuuuuuahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! problem solved dudes!!!!!!!!! all by my self well with the help of some tools, brains and nerves of steel i did it finaly and if u dont like city folk wearin cowboy boots then who gives a crap im a do it anyways dudes!!!!!!!!!!! and i added knight rider to give suspence muuuuuuuuuuahahahahahahaha :thumbsup::coolthumbup::lolbounce::worship::dribble::rolleyes::clapping::innocent:

post-17430-1204528580_thumb.jpg

post-17430-1204528592_thumb.jpg

post-17430-1204528606_thumb.jpg

post-17430-1204528629_thumb.jpg

post-17430-1204528645_thumb.jpg

post-17430-1204528659_thumb.jpg

post-17430-1204528674_thumb.jpg

post-17430-1204528757_thumb.jpg

You ediot that car is a mod in our database and the mod is the toni mod from gtagarage!! Nerves of steel huh??......actually nerves of crap

My Bad dude, what i ment to say was, i made cowboy boots from goin over the jeans to accualy bein able to tuck them under the jeans then i took a pic of K.I.T.T. i never said i made the car i said i added a pic of it and i accualy never took credit for making the accual mod so thanks alot jerk off p.s. its a cool car but it lacks the scanner capability might wanna work on that mister " oh nerves of steel huh" didnt see u make any cool cowboy boot mods pal lol

post-17430-1204683373_thumb.jpg

Edited by CHEVYROCK

Is that (new boots) available for download ? I'd like that mod.

yea maybee if finaly pantisy oops i mean fantisy boy stops bein a panty waiste lol nah seriously ill hook u up dude its all good all around but hoenstly ive seen a kitt mod from this one other dude and holy crap it makes me well anyways it looks freakin sweeeeeeeeeet! yea basicly just replace da timber fawn wit diz one and its all good dudes

timberfawn.txd

Is that (new boots) available for download ? I'd like that mod.

yea maybee if finaly pantisy oops i mean fantisy boy stops bein a panty waiste lol nah seriously ill hook u up dude its all good all around but hoenstly ive seen a kitt mod from this one other dude and holy crap it makes me well anyways it looks freakin sweeeeeeeeeet! yea basicly just replace da timber fawn wit diz one and its all good dudes

by the way cool name dude is that the new devil may cry game? russel crow from american gangster clothes too wich i didnt mod but i modded the boots

post-17430-1205095873_thumb.jpg

Edited by CHEVYROCK

Thanks, Now I'll work out (later this week, busy) how to get the right name to show up when you buy/wear them. Might

play around switching the model w/ other boots & see if I can get snake skins, harness, etc.

can do will try dude

these are all the other collrs self explanitry as u can see , also if u want extract your files first for a quick backup before u replace them with mine if not i can hook it up plus i can revamp the leather jacktet too make his black clothes seem white if your havin probs with white aka fido cj and u buy clothes such as stripped or the flantle i can hook it up too

hikingboot.txd

timbergrey.txd

timberRED.txd

Edited by CHEVYROCK