Grand Theft Auto: The Untold Stories

Klacid

I'd like to tell you all about my Fanfic series, Grand Theft Auto: The Untold Stories. The title basically speaks for itself, but I'll explain it anyway:

These fanfic episodes are an attempt to bridge the gap between the GTA games. I came up with the idea to cross over GTA with 24, although it does not have Jack Bauer kicking @$$ all over Liberty City, it simply borrows the Real-Time formula of 24. Each episode is an Hour, each season is a Day.

The main characters are Tommy Vercetti and Carl Johnson. They were both born on September 11, 1955, and met eachother at the age of 3. Over time the series deals with them helping eachother out, and also introduces later games' characters early on (i.e. Mike Toreno, Miguel). A brief description, indeed, but you can see what has been going on in the series so far, at:

Guru Games HQ

Or, look up GTA: TUS at:

Grand Theft Wiki

Happy reading!

Sorry about Mitch Baker.

I'd like to tell you all about my Fanfic series, Grand Theft Auto: The Untold Stories. The title basically speaks for itself, but I'll explain it anyway:

These fanfic episodes are an attempt to bridge the gap between the GTA games. I came up with the idea to cross over GTA with 24, although it does not have Jack Bauer kicking @$$ all over Liberty City, it simply borrows the Real-Time formula of 24. Each episode is an Hour, each season is a Day.

The main characters are Tommy Vercetti and Carl Johnson. They were both born on September 11, 1955, and met eachother at the age of 3. Over time the series deals with them helping eachother out, and also introduces later games' characters early on (i.e. Mike Toreno, Miguel). A brief description, indeed, but you can see what has been going on in the series so far, at:

Guru Games HQ

Or, look up GTA: TUS at:

Grand Theft Wiki

Happy reading!

Sorry about Mitch Baker.

I've read this one before; this should have been in the Graphics and Writer's Pad... Anyway, God Bless and welcome to the forums...

• 2 weeks later...

A few things about the 5th episode:

Jimmy survives being shot.

St. Mark's Bistro is bombed.

Two people fight, one of them is stapled in the hand several times by the other.

Carl has gone into shock from his injuries.

At present, nobody will die in this episode.

• 3 months later...

Episode 24 has been completely thought out, so here's a synopsis of two parts of the episode for those who are thinking things like "Put the 5th episode up already dammit!" and want new content.

EXTREME SPOILERS - THIS EPISODE TIES THE KNOT OF THE FATE OF SEVERAL CHARACTERS:

The episode begins with Tommy walking out of the Car Park, after his decision to not kill Giorgio (episode 23) and instead let him rot in prison. Carl, upon finding this out, berates Tommy for letting his brother's killer live. Tommy explains that Giorgio would have gotten closure if he had died.

Part 2:

Giorgio is in the back of a S.W.A.T. Van with 5 guards who have M4s ready at their disposal if Giorgio tries anything. Giorgio wipes one of his eyes with a finger, and suddenly one of the cops stands up and shoots the other 4 cops. He unlocks Giorgio's handcuffs just as a Linerunner slams into the van at top speed; someone else was trying to break Giorgio out, unaware there was another breakout already occuring.

Now what did you think of that? I do have the entire episode planned in my head, so don't think that's all I have. In fact, I have the entire series in my head, although a new Fic might make me change some things (Lost Cause, search for it on Grand Theft Wiki).

Good question. In fact, I do realize that Carl's age at the time of San Andreas is a bit far-fetched, although, if you look at Carl's face in the game, you'll see he's had quite a bit of wear over time.

Anyway, more spoilers for Ep. 24:

As Reagan gives the Medal of Honor to Tommy for bringing Forelli to justice, Tommy asks for it to be placed in front of Mitch Baker's grave. Reagan accepts, just as one of the Secret Service agents finds out Giorgio has escaped. Tommy hears this, just as someone points a gun at Tommy, but can't get a shot, so he aims it for Reagan. Tommy sees this, and jumps in front of Reagan as the bullet is fired. Tommy shoots at the assailant as he runs away (Tommy had Kevlar on), but misses, due to him being pinned down by Reagan's agents.

Later...

Tommy is on the phone with Mickey at his Mansion, who says one thing after Tommy asks who attacked the award ceremony: "Oh god... it was Giorgio."

There. Now, that will probably be all before I start working on this series again.

Edited by Klacid

• 3 years later...

What the fuck Husky, you could've just accepted that the guy wants the topic deleted, and not got all high and mighty about it. Way to be a dick to someone who's actually on the forums right now. Believe it or not, mods are around, and more than happy to serve the finer members of this community.

*ahem* Klacid, i'll lock the thread. We don't usually delete threads unless they're in breach of the forums rules, but locking will stop people posting in it etc, so it won't stay bumped.