What comes with the PS3?

PJ-34

I'm just setting it up by my comp and using that enthernet but I have another problem or course. I am trying to register so I can go to the PS Store but everytime I type my e-mail and password it says I need a master account but I can't find out how to create one anywhere.

As far as I know, you can only create a "Master Account" on the actual PlayStation 3. I remember there being that option when registering for the PlayStation Network.

I'm just setting it up by my comp and using that enthernet but I have another problem or course. I am trying to register so I can go to the PS Store but everytime I type my e-mail and password it says I need a master account but I can't find out how to create one anywhere.

What internet provider do you have?

Ok so I got all that shit done, turns out I had to be 18 so I just lied. But now when I try to log into my account it just says please wait for like 2 mintues then says your time has run out, God everytime I take a step forward there comes another problem.

Ya, I went to radio shack and they told me to hit the reset button on my modem and it still doesn't work. I said I needed a new ethernet cable because the ethernet light blinks twice a second and that I didnt have a strong connection but he didn't think it was a wire problem.