World Trade Center?

azn

They could make the memorial they're planning to make in real life instead of having an empty block?

I hope they actually put the Twin Towers in IV.

I think it would be bad, People died for absolutely horrifically in those towers, why would you want it in game though? I wouldn't want it in game, for 1 reason, for respect on those who have died.

im looking, not seeing. what are the similarities between the buildings in the gta iv screen and the wtc picture? i dont see what your comparing in those pictures, and as far as im concerned, none of those buildings look like the world trade centers at all.

even though i cant see what your seeing, it still is something a lot of people are wondering about. i however, do not think that R* would put the towers in, as it would be in very bad taste if they did.

They look nothing like the twin towers. To think that is just stupid. Not only does the game take place AFTER the towers fell, but Rockstar wouldn't be stupid enough to even parody them badly.
Yeah, just because there are two tall buildings next to each other doesn't mean its supposed to be the twin towers. To be honest, the game is already going to get enough shit from all the angry mothers, I don't think they'd add that in there.

both of you need to read the post once more. he does not say that the two towers are the twin towers he just says that they are the same that stood next to the twin towers! read a topic before answering...

the two circular roofs are there in real life im sure of. one is the metlife building, and the other is a hotel i think.

the triangular one which i think is what your talking about, is too far back. The left picture is straight on, and the right one is from an angle. if you saw the left picture with the triangular building in the left picture, it would be behind the two pointedish shortish buildings.

i believe the area where the twin towers would be is empty in the game from what i see.

It's been 6 & a half years, but people here still get fired up about the towers. It even gets to me a little, still.

Full point to RD & Wheelman, it's just too volatile of a subject & they already have headaches from Jack(ass) Thompson &

leftover fallout from "Hot Coffee". Remember, R* dumped the whole Darkel strand from GTA3 after 9/11.

Can any of you read?

This topic is NOT about "is this the WTC" - stop saying R* would be silly to put it in.

They came down in 2001, the game is set in 2008, they simply are not going to be in the game. The buildings in the screenshot are NEXT to where the WTC would be if it was in the game, quite clearly they aren't. Nobody is suggesting that those buildings are the twin towers, just that they are nearby.

This topic IS about "what do you think SHOULD be where the WTC 'was'" or "what do you think R* have put at Ground Zero"

I doubt there will be any references to 911, be it a memorial site or the actual towers. It just to much of a touchy subject. And besides, Liberty City is only based on NYC, it not an exact copy.

I have to agree, its still way to touchy for people, and it would be downright stupid if they were to do so, however, think about this, maybe it will be a construction site??? meh nevermind, I think people would assume it was the WTC site.....y its not happening

Edited by x240xdrifter

I don't think it looks like the WTC, it's more curved. Where does it say what could be put in place of that? All I saw on the first post was, "I was examining some pics the other day and noticed the 2 towers that reside next to the World Trade Center site. It's those 2 towers that have a circular roof and the other one has a triangular rooftop."

I don't think it looks like the WTC, it's more curved. Where does it say what could be put in place of that? All I saw on the first post was, "I was examining some pics the other day and noticed the 2 towers that reside next to the World Trade Center site. It's those 2 towers that have a circular roof and the other one has a triangular rooftop."

READ THE EFFING TOPIC.

"towers that reside next to the World Trade Center site. It's those 2 towers that have a circular roof and the other one has a triangular rooftop.

NOBODY is suggesting those are the WTC towers. NOBODY.