Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

Boycott FIFA 08

Please do not buy FIFA 08. I bought it at a Wal-Mart and the game always beat me by 1-2 points. Please don't waste your money on FIFA 08 and buy Gran Turismo 4 instead. Gran Turismo 4 is better because you get to drive actual cars on realistic race tracks. I shouldn't have wasted my money on FIFA 08 and I should have bought some 80s music instead :bashhead::bashhead::bashhead: .

Boycotting games because they are hard? WTF? Usually challenging is a good thing. But, my bad, you want to just raise children and buy groceries in your games.

In my FIFA 07 game, I could beat the computer by 10+ points. FIFA 08 conquers my rushing game and forces me to play "keep away" with the ball. After all, if I can't consistently beat the computer, what fun it is to play the game in the first place?

Boycotting games because they are hard? WTF? Usually challenging is a good thing. But, my bad, you want to just raise children and buy groceries in your games.

In my FIFA 07 game, I could beat the computer by 10+ points. FIFA 08 conquers my rushing game and forces me to play "keep away" with the ball. After all, if I can't consistently beat the computer, what fun it is to play the game in the first place?

Okay, so you have to be able to always win in order to enjoy a game? WTF? That just gets boring after a while. And yeah, I thought the point of games like football, American football, rugby, etc. was to keep the ball and, presumably, yourself((since you would have the ball at said time)), away from the other team.

Okay, so you have to be able to always win in order to enjoy a game? WTF? That just gets boring after a while. And yeah, I thought the point of games like football, American football, rugby, etc. was to keep the ball and, presumably, yourself((since you would have the ball at said time)), away from the other team.

I know! For example, I bought Tekken: Dark Resurrection to get better at the game. I used to suck major ass, but after hours of practicing, I felt like I could take on someone who actually does a lot more than alternating between forward/backward dashes and pressing X.

Please do not buy FIFA 08. I bought it at a Wal-Mart and the game always beat me by 1-2 points. Please don't waste your money on FIFA 08 and buy Gran Turismo 4 instead. Gran Turismo 4 is better because you get to drive actual cars on realistic race tracks. I shouldn't have wasted my money on FIFA 08 and I should have bought some 80s music instead :bashhead::bashhead::bashhead: .

When I read this, I laughed so hard. So fucking what? Boo hoo, it beat you, isn't that the point of the game? To get better and to make sure the other team doesn't get the ball. "WTF I LOST, BOYCOTT FIFA 08". Sad.

Isn't that the whole point of a game? Isn't that the point of playing against a Computer, to be beaten? If it was just plain easy, then it would be easy to complete, and you get bored of it later on. Making the game challenging makes the game more fun, and that's how many people get into the game afterwards. I never liked playing FIFA, nor Pro Evo, but those two games are fun when you play it on a more competitive level.

Finding FIFA 08' hard isn't a problem, I find it hard too whenever I play a different difficulty, but you eventually get use to it and you get better and better.

Or just do what Chris said, lower the level of difficulty, if you can't beat the Computer. :\

I never noticed the change of the "level of difficulty" in the Fifa games mainly because it's always against Manchester United. Anyway if you don't like the game or find it too hard take it back and get your money back, simple as that. I don't know if Wal-Mart give refunds though since I live in the UK.

FIFA 08 is a class game, its got harder but thats better, theres more difficulty in the movement of the opposition players, and if your stuck (use the dive button) it can get you free kicks and sometimes penalties, although you can get carded for it.

If you knew it would be hard dont buy the game or practise at it at least.

I never noticed the change of the "level of difficulty" in the Fifa games mainly because it's always against Manchester United. Anyway if you don't like the game or find it too hard take it back and get your money back, simple as that. I don't know if Wal-Mart give refunds though since I live in the UK.

HA, you don't even have to BUY a product at Walmart to return it to Walmart. We've actually gotten good deals on shit at Walmart that we knew for a fact Walmart didn't stock. Dumbasses.

Return the game and buy another racing game, then. You seem to like driving games. Buy another Nascar game.

What happened to you not buying a game every season?

What happened to you not buying a PS3 until it's considered an antique?

And....

Why urge other people not to buy a game because you find it hard? Go get stuck on a mission on SA or something and try to boycott that.

:'( Oh Wahhh!

lol...I can agree as well sorta (although I dont play fifa or havent played since hmmmm world cup 98) the cpu is pretty hard - although i only got beaten 3-1 on my first game

but dont go whinging on a forum for people to boycott cos you got beaten.

Edited by WRX22B1998

So.....

You wanna ban a video game because its hard? Fine by me, but remember one thing: Practise makes perfect, you will soon become a pro at the game.

Well, he said boycott, not ban. And practice doesn't make perfect, it makes increased success, whether you take that far enough to perfection depends on your determination. :P

I must admit FIFA 08 is hard but I'll enjoy twice as much a victory after 10 loses in a row, it's a great feeling.

As a PC gamer that sucks they just copied the previous game. I prefer PES long way to FIFA and EA's games, but FIFA street is classy, only if they made for PC.

As a PC gamer that sucks they just copied the previous game. I prefer PES long way to FIFA and EA's games, but FIFA street is classy, only if they made for PC.

I'd say PES is the one that's being copied all this time, all the games are the same but they're fun as hell. FIFA is more realistic but I'm not sure about being more fun.