Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

Boycott FIFA 08

FIFA on PC is awful. They just copied the previous version with updated teams.

PES is more fun because you can also edit a lot of stuff.

The game is easy. Honestly. Just pass the ball around. I play the game on Professional, and I've won every game this season so far, around 24 of them, and I'm a PES man. I only got FIFA for PS3 because the PES PS3 game sucks. Hopefully PES can get back on top with the next one, but I'm not holding my breath.

I have to say that the game is quite good, I got it recently for a bargain of £15 from GAME and it wasn't pre-owned. I have gotten so used to it that I do not need the beginner level any more. One game on the game (lol wut) I played Norwich City FC vs. what was it, Bristol City and it was something like 9 goals to Norwich and 2 to Bristol. It's not that hard if you get used to the controls. (I was just lucky that I've been playing Fifa games since Fifa Football 2002)

Please do not buy FIFA 08. I bought it at a Wal-Mart and the game always beat me by 1-2 points. Please don't waste your money on FIFA 08 and buy Gran Turismo 4 instead. Gran Turismo 4 is better because you get to drive actual cars on realistic race tracks. I shouldn't have wasted my money on FIFA 08 and I should have bought some 80s music instead :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: .

Even to this day, I still don't like FIFA 08. FIFA 13, FIFA 14 and FIFA 15 are easier to player and have a better "My Player" mode.