What would be a perfect ending to GTA IV?

The Cool

Feel free to create a ending.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. (Perfect Ending)

• Drama
    • Suspence
    • Cliffhanger
    • Death
    • Other?

I would love for the ending to be a 3 part mission.

(example)

Part 1 -Drama & Suspence-

Part 2 -Suspence,Death of a Main Charcter, & supposed Cliffhanger-

Part 3 -After you where about to get pissed at the ending, you get a call on the phone that takes you through the most elaborite Suspence filled mission in GTA history. You know, a real thriller. :coolthumbup:

Just like that 2 part mission at the end of GTA III.

My vote is a combination of death and suspence.

This would be perfect: you have to kill some really important dude, like at the end of every GTA game but after you killed the target instead of "Mission Accomplished 9000000000$" or the Credits, Claude Speed from GTA III runs up behind you and smacks you down with a shotgun, but what he doesn't expect is right when he shoots niko dodges and kicks his legs, as Claude falls on his (fat, stinky) ass niko get up and smacks the shit out of him, then cracks his head open with the shogun, pisses on his dead body and burns the rests of it and finally throws it into the ocean. All this because i really cant stand Claude from GTA III, HE JUST PISSES ME OFF!!! Did you like my story? Oh yea and then Tommy from VC comes and meets Niko and they go to a bar where they meet CJ and Tony hanging out and they all have beer together and celebrate the death of Claude. (CJ hates Claude cuz he stole his girl, Catalina, remember?)

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Toni Cippriani? Him & Salvatore were pretty tight, can't see him hanging' w/ CJ unless it was a hit.

No i dont want it to be a hit, them just randomly hangin out and the whole story was just a way of me to express my feelings of hate towards the main character of GTA III and i dont think Toni knew Claude cuz GTA III is based on after LCS and Claude was in SA and then in jail cuz of that whole Catalina thing.

The ending should have suspence or a cliffhanger so that everyone can get excited ready for the next GTA game. For me a death doesn't really excite me.

Exactly how i feel. Death kind of dissapoints me, because in previous gtas, you work so hard doing missions and completing the storyline, and when you finaly beat the game everybody dies. i dont really like that, seems like a lost cause.

i really would like a cliffhanger, so i know what to expect in thenext game, and so the games tie together, kind of like in the Resident Evil series.

It could end like the Sopranos :pissedred:(lol!)

(Off topic)

I used to like Tommy Vercetti before everybody blew him so hard, and it made me recognize his negative's. Out of all the characters, Tommy is the least original.(Itialian Version of Scarface) He worked for the Forelies, the most hated crime family in every GTA. He had no goals other than being a druglord. The only thing I like about him is Ray Liotta does his voice. Every other charater had goals, and originality. CJ didn't want to be a gangbanger, and he just wanted to get his family out the hood. He got framed by some crooked cops, and it led him on a Epic journey across the state of San Andreas. Vic Vance was in the Marine Core, and all he wanted to do was get his mother off crack, and get his brother medical care. One thing led to another, and he was building a Crimanal Empire. He fell in love with trailer trash, and his brother Vance dug him deeper into debt. Claude only wanted revenge on Catalina, but i'll make an exception for him.(lol! I like Claude) We don't know where Claude is from, he could be from Vice, Liberty, or San Andreas. There is so much you could build around Claude. They could make another GTA where he finally talks, and one sentence could tell you everything you need to know about him. Niko so far is my favorite from what I read, he has depth to him. Now can anybody tell me anything original about Tommy Vercetti? He's just a Itialian Scarface.

In a street fight of the protaganist, I think Niko, Claude, or Vic Vance would win.

Toni Cipriani would get his ass kicked by all of them. Tommy and CJ would be a even fight, with the edge going to CJ.(He has Boxing, Martial Arts, & Kick Boxing training) Claude just looks like he could own a mosh pit, but would probally lose to Niko or Vic. Niko & Vic are the only protaganist with military training so it's a throw up between those two. Before anybody goes Niko doesn't have military training, remember the first preview when Niko fills out his application at the Law Firm, it says something about him being in the National Gaurd or something like that.

Edited by The Cool

It could end like the Sopranos :pissedred:(lol!)

(Off topic)

I used to like Tommy Vercetti before everybody blew him so hard, and it made me recognize his negative's. Out of all the characters, Tommy is the least original.(Itialian Version of Scarface) He worked for the Forelies, the most hated crime family in every GTA. He had no goals other than being a druglord. The only thing I like about him is Ray Liotta does his voice. Every other charater had goals, and originality. CJ didn't want to be a gangbanger, and he just wanted to get his family out the hood. He got framed by some crooked cops, and it led him on a Epic journey across the state of San Andreas. Vic Vance was in the Marine Core, and all he wanted to do was get his mother off crack, and get his brother medical care. One thing led to another, and he was building a Crimanal Empire. He fell in love with trailer trash, and his brother Vance dug him deeper into debt. Claude only wanted revenge on Catalina, but i'll make an exception for him.(lol! I like Claude) We don't know where Claude is from, he could be from Vice, Liberty, or San Andreas. There is so much you could build around Claude. They could make another GTA where he finally talks, and one sentence could tell you everything you need to know about him. Niko so far is my favorite from what I read, he has depth to him. Now can anybody tell me anything original about Tommy Vercetti? He's just a Itialian Scarface.

In a street fight of the protaganist, I think Niko, Claude, or Vic Vance would win.

Toni Cipriani would get his ass kicked by all of them. Tommy and CJ would be a even fight, with the edge going to CJ.(He has Boxing, Martial Arts, & Kick Boxing training) Claude just looks like he could own a mosh pit, but would probally lose to Niko or Vic. Niko & Vic are the only protaganist with military training so it's a throw up between those two. Before anybody goes Niko doesn't have military training, remember the first preview when Niko fills out his application at the Law Firm, it says something about him being in the National Gaurd or something like that.

That was more than likely a lie so Niko could get the mission done. After all, a lot of people bullshit on their resumes for job interviews. However, that's not saying Niko didn't have some kind of firearms training.

Edited by TEC 9

What has GTA been about? Death.

What does that mean I voted for? Death.

Do I have any comments on my vote? Death.

xD

GTA isn't about death. End of story.

My vote is a combination of death and suspence.

This would be perfect: you have to kill some really important dude, like at the end of every GTA game but after you killed the target instead of "Mission Accomplished 9000000000$" or the Credits, Claude Speed from GTA III runs up behind you and smacks you down with a shotgun, but what he doesn't expect is right when he shoots niko dodges and kicks his legs, as Claude falls on his (fat, stinky) ass niko get up and smacks the shit out of him, then cracks his head open with the shogun, pisses on his dead body and burns the rests of it and finally throws it into the ocean. All this because i really cant stand Claude from GTA III, HE JUST PISSES ME OFF!!! Did you like my story? Oh yea and then Tommy from VC comes and meets Niko and they go to a bar where they meet CJ and Tony hanging out and they all have beer together and celebrate the death of Claude. (CJ hates Claude cuz he stole his girl, Catalina, remember?)

Calm down, buddy. That's just too cheesy of an ending, anyways.

Toni Cippriani? Him & Salvatore were pretty tight, can't see him hanging' w/ CJ unless it was a hit.

No i dont want it to be a hit, them just randomly hangin out and the whole story was just a way of me to express my feelings of hate towards the main character of GTA III and i dont think Toni knew Claude cuz GTA III is based on after LCS and Claude was in SA and then in jail cuz of that whole Catalina thing.

He said Toni wouldn't be hanging out with CJ because CJ is on bad terms with the Leone Family, and Toni is a made man with the Leone Family. And Toni did know Claude, apparently you don't remember playing GTA III.

Yes but still SOMEHOW, i dont care in which way but CLAUDE SPEED HAS TO DIE!!! But yes the series should like tie together like SA to GTA III with Catalina and the C. S. Person i do not want to mension again.

Doubt it. Highly doubt it.

I have to say in terms of the storyline, knowing that building a business empire is an impossibility, I do feel rather let down. I know the rags to riches theme & business acquisitions have been done in past titles, but I wanted to be a kingpin in an even better city, where it would mean more to be on top. I kind of feel that there is no target to aim for /7 not too much to aspire to.

Edited by Swifty

I have to say in terms of the storyline, knowing that building a business empire is an impossibility, I do feel rather let down. I know the rags to riches theme & business acquisitions have been done in past titles, but I wanted to be a kingpin in an even better city, where it would mean more to be on top. I kind of feel that there is no target to aim for /7 not too much to aspire to.

There is more to life than being the richest guy in your town.

I want a suspense filled one with gun fights but Claude owns!Tommy isn't very unique i suppose CJ is ok Toni is stupid um Niko has a lot of background already his cousin is a drunk but Lance now even though he died i just wonna say hell yeahz

Lance was a little pansy boy.

There is more to life than being the richest guy in your town.

I know this, but I like the idea of being able to change your circumstances, finding alternative ways to make money & buying bigger properties for keeping all of your rare & expensive vehicles in. I also like having a few bases of operations scattered around the map.

This change has made me curious though, I am now wondering what you will be spending your money on in the later stages of the game, as there will not be the same opportunity for large investments as in some of the past titles.