Will there be.......

x240xdrifter

.......changing seasons? I havent heard anything, but if it went through summer, fall, winter, and spring....I think it would be a cherry on top of an already awesome game. I would love to be strolling LC during a blizzard :clapping:

Bully (A.K.A Canis Canem Edit) also from R* had changing seasons. And like in Winter they had snow and in fall you had like orange leaves and sh*t.

It was rumoured that there will be changing seasons but R* has confirmed that there won't, sadly. But there will be changing weather, depending on the time of day.

I saw that too. Considering some of the hidden content in SA, I wouldn't rule it out in DLC. I could be in the game & just

locked (like "Hot Coffee" originally was in SA). Actually, that makes sense, do all the work on the original game & unlock

features every once in a while to look like something new.

well hopefully the rumor that R* will be exclusive to sony comes true, and the next GTA will be able to support other seasons because it wont be limited by xbox shit space and bad graphics and all that crap. i say blame xbox for no seasons and all that stuff.. pretty much just blame xbox for everything that isn't in the game. :angry:

It was rumoured that there will be changing seasons but R* has confirmed that there won't, sadly. But there will be changing weather, depending on the time of day.

I saw that too. Considering some of the hidden content in SA, I wouldn't rule it out in DLC. I could be in the game & just

locked (like "Hot Coffee" originally was in SA). Actually, that makes sense, do all the work on the original game & unlock

features every once in a while to look like something new.

I think it will be much harder to hack the game, hopefully there will be a hidden script or code in the game, but R* learnt that the hard way after "Hot Coffee".

well hopefully the rumor that R* will be exclusive to sony comes true, and the next GTA will be able to support other seasons because it wont be limited by xbox shit space and bad graphics and all that crap. i say blame xbox for no seasons and all that stuff.. pretty much just blame xbox for everything that isn't in the game. :angry:

The Xbox isn't to blame for anything that isn't in the game, if you wanna flame the 360, go here, this is for discussion about whether there will be changing seasons in the game.

The Xbox isn't to blame for anything that isn't in the game, if you wanna flame the 360, go here, this is for discussion about whether there will be changing seasons in the game.

I agree with Don, Don't just come in here and start flaming the 360. To me, I don't care if GTAIV has no seasons, Its still going to be good no matter what.

On topic: I think I saw somewhere as well that No Seasons will be in GTAIV was confirmed, I just can't remember where I saw it.

We've already told you that all the videos and screens you've been looking at are running on the 360's hardware... So stop your fanboy bitching already. Graphical capability has nothing to do with how many features you can put in the game. Furthermore, if this game is limited, how the HELL would the next one not be? Think they'll magically improve everyone's 360's with a wave of their wand?

If I see you in other GTA IV topic doing nothing but saying the 360 is crap, I'll consider it spam, and deal with it accordingly. There is an announcement CLEARLY stating to leave fanboyism out of the topics.

Well there's snow in GTA IV...

I don't think there will be seasons though. And since the game is set in 2008 it won't really make sense...

Where have you seen snow in GTA IV? If you mean those squibbly dusty lines in the scans, then those are dust, because my scanner is quite dusty.

But if not just carry on lol :innocent:

post-15037-1204041347_thumb.jpg

Looks like snow to me...

I don't think there will be seasons though. And since the game is set in 2008 it won't really make sense...

Where have you seen snow in GTA IV? If you mean those squibbly dusty lines in the scans, then those are dust, because my scanner is quite dusty.

Looks like snow to me...

hey you might be on to something, its it just me or does that look like snow accumalating on the bridge railings and on the roof to the bottom right of the screen!?

Rofl.

why do you think it doesnt make sense to have seasons in gtaIV simply because its set in 2008? thats not a valid reason in my books.

With your logic, the game should just suddenly end once you get to day 365 :)

Looks like snow to me...

Erm.... Looks like stars to me.... Notice it isn't in front of any objects?

Looks like snow to me...

hey you might be on to something, its it just me or does that look like snow accumalating on the bridge railings and on the roof to the bottom right of the screen!?

..... I don't even see that at all.....

Must...not...flame....

You don't know what you're talking about, stop saying things like this.

It does look like snow to me in that screenshot but then again it could also very well be stars...we'll have to see. But I'm pretty sure Rockstar said a while back it was set in October 2007 and then they said it was set in May 2008. So unless they went in and changed everything, I'm pretty sure there will be seasons.

Looks like snow to me...

I don't think it's rain, although it could be...

post-15037-1204041970_thumb.jpg

I think thats what rain looks like.

Right the two pics posted here is actually rain.

1st Pic: Its rain that goes onto the camera like in VC after it had been raining the camera would have rain drips on the screen for a couple of seconds.

2nd Pic: Its just heavy rain!

I fR* have catagoricly denied that their will be seasonal changes, I would have to believe them. Look how proud they are of all the new features that they are introducing, with something as fundamental as the changing of the seasons, I believe we would have seen conclusive evidence & heard detailed reports on it. I know R* won't to maintain an airr of mystery before the games release, but there is no way they could sit on something like that for this long.