Downloadable Content

Everyone is going crazy about the exclusive content for 360, but what about us PS3 owners!? I think thats a shot below the pants, I mean, te whole series started on PS3, we should be getting exclusive content. I did read on some article, I think it was that PS3M article, that said Downloadable content will be abvailable for both systems. I sure hope this is the case.

Microsoft payed a lot of money for that deal.

I don't think they went through all that trouble for nothing...

ya I understand that, but maybe it will work out with having downloadabe content thats the same for both PS3 and 360, but 360 gets exclusive two episodes you know what I mean? I would be fine with that I think. I would like to see downloadable music, new improved pedestrians, cars, weather effects, maybe even season changes, and etc. It will keep the game new and exciting i think

Right, both Consoles will get Downloadable content but the 360 will get additional two exclusive missions

Read the first post Here

see thats what I thought, thank god, cause if otherwise, I would be pissed, I dont really care about the two missions 360 gets. And on the notion that I should have bought a 360 for GTA and the exclusive 2 missions, thats just pants on your head retarded. I would never buy a console just for a single multi-platformed game that gets a wicked 2 exclusive episodes.

Edited by x240xdrifter

It wasn't two missions. Microsoft paid $50 million for two exclusive episodes that are the size of Vice City or San Andreas EACH. My guess on the additional mission count would be anywhere from 20 to 50. And I agree with Chris82. If you wanted the exclusive content, you should have bought the console the content is EXCLUSIVE to.

Not sure about the source, two extra missions for $50 million? I question its reliability. I doubt MS are that stupid just to pay 50 mil for ONLY 2 missions.

PS3 might get content but that content wont be exclusive etc.

well that goes with out saying. 2 missions is a wrong selection of words, "2 episodes" My guess, which is as good as any of yours, is it will be a handful of new missions as well maybe some other things here and there that are for 360 only. however with that said, I think both consoles will get updates, possible new pedestrian characterisics, new clothes, new weapons, maybe new cars, new weather, hopefully seasons, and maybe, just maybe further down the road new missions and what not. all this for both the 360 and Ps3.

Right, both Consoles will get Downloadable content but the 360 will get additional two exclusive missions

Read the first post Here

see thats what I thought, thank god, cause if otherwise, I would be pissed, I dont really care about the two missions 360 gets. And on the notion that I should have bought a 360 for GTA and the exclusive 2 missions, thats just pants on your head retarded. I would never buy a console just for a single multi-platformed game that gets a wicked 2 exclusive episodes.

:bashhead: You might as well put, "high, my name is total dumbass."(lol!) $50 MILLION for two mission "PACKS!" not just two missions, you simp. I'm pretty sure your smart enough to have known that, but you'll believe anything that leans toward you feeling better about the PS3. Yes, I love the 360, but if they can do more on the PS3 for the next GTA game, then I wouldn't mind it being a PS3 exclusive. I'm all for the game, not for the console it's played on. Rockstar doesn't owe Sony shit, Sony owe's Rockstar, and this goes for any console that get's a game like GTA. Consoles don't sell GTA, GTA sells consoles, so I don't want to hear anymore R* screwed Sony Bullshit :pissedred:. Xbox owners didn't bitch about not getting Liberty & Vice city stories, so shut the "F" up!

as far as im concerned, R* might have given sony the rights to exclusive content if not for the slow start of the ps3. Thats why, in my opinion anyway, the reason why gta IV is going to be released for both systems simutaneously, is because they realised they wouldnt sell as many copies of the game because of the ps3s lack of sales.

Edited by gtaraider