Loadscreen Create

Yaron

does anyone know how can make a loadscreen? or maybe if i'll give him some images he'll create loadscreen for me?

You will have to edit the LOADSCS.TXD file in your SA\MODELS\TXD directory, using TXD Workshop...

but when i'll open in with this TXD workshop, i'll see all the loadscreen pictures, and i'll can change it to my own pictures?

does anyone know how can make a loadscreen? or maybe if i'll give him some images he'll create loadscreen for me?

You will have to edit the LOADSCS.TXD file in your SA\MODELS\TXD directory, using TXD Workshop...

but when i'll open in with this TXD workshop, i'll see all the loadscreen pictures, and i'll can change it to my own pictures?

Select a loadscreen, then press export, edit it, and pres import, or if you already made one, press import and overwrite it, save txd and i think it will work.

All files must be BMP or TGA.

Edited by Masta Killa

Yes, just edit the desired pictures using Photoshop, 512x512 pixels, save it as TGA, and load it to the TXD file. I did that for my Eloise load screen mod...