Skip School April 29th?

rockstarrem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 29th is when I'm in the middle of my exams. If I skip this, I fuck up. I don't want to, meaning I not going to get it. I don't even have a PS3 or 360 meaning I can't even play the game. :P But in a way, I never intend to get the game that early.

I guess all of you guys will be enjoying your time playing GTA IV, I'll be doing my effin' exams all the way to June. :(

Literally after my exams I have all the time in the world after school, no more studying until December after this set of exams. That way I can relax and play the game thats why I aint preordering it and the fact I don't have either PS3 or Xbox 360, But getting one for birthday in July :D.

I preordered the 360 special edition from the GameStop nearby.

Hopefully they'll do it like they did with SA where they put it out at 7pm the night before...that was fuckin tits.

But I can't play the game as soon as I get it. I have to attach other keys to the keychain, put things in the safety deposit box, listen to the CD, read the book, smell the manual, read the manual, insert the disk and then play.

I preordered the 360 special edition from the GameStop nearby.

Hopefully they'll do it like they did with SA where they put it out at 7pm the night before...that was fuckin tits.

But I can't play the game as soon as I get it. I have to attach other keys to the keychain, put things in the safety deposit box, listen to the CD, read the book, smell the manual, read the manual, insert the disk and then play.

Oh I love the way you go about things chris82. When I got my copy of Midnight Club 3, I took it home, carefully placed the box on my glass table so I could see it from every angle, opened up the Xbox authenticity sticker carefully and placed it on sticker paper, got those hygiene gloves, took out the manual carefully so I wouldn't leave any fingermarks on it, read every page of the manual, even the seizures page, smelt the manual, put the manual in a plastic wrapper and put it back in the box, took out the CD, started at it for some hours. Then, after a week, I put the CD in and played the game :)

Funny thing is, I sold the game last year to get my Xbox 360.

Edited by αzи

If I happen to skip school on April 29th, it'll be for a different reason other than GTA IV. Y'know, because I still have no effin' money. So I'll just spend the day drowning my sorrow with Dr. Pepper, crying about how you bastards are playing the game while I'm still stuck with whatever crap I got.

If I happen to skip school on April 29th, it'll be for a different reason other than GTA IV. Y'know, because I still have no effin' money. So I'll just spend the day drowning my sorrow with Dr. Pepper, crying about how you bastards are playing the game while I'm still stuck with whatever crap I got.

TEC, I feel the same way. Jut don't boast or I'll start crying.