Skip School April 29th?

rockstarrem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just a game... What's the point? If you miss that day, then the next day when you do go to school you'll have to do so much more make-up work that you won't be able to play the game at all the next day. What I plan to do is just speed through all my homework and finish it all up at lunch so then I have the rest of the day to play/post news on here if needed.

Yeah, I think so. When I actually get the game, I'll boast to you all about it, even though some of you will already have the game. I just hope I get sick that day, if I don't get the game on the day, I'll start crying and eventually my parents will let me buy it; or I could just tell my aunt to buy it (she's kind). :)

Its just a game... What's the point? If you miss that day, then the next day when you do go to school you'll have to do so much more make-up work that you won't be able to play the game at all the next day. What I plan to do is just speed through all my homework and finish it all up at lunch so then I have the rest of the day to play/post news on here if needed.

Uhm, I won't really have any make up work to do at all.

Fuck yeah! I was just told by my dad that I can trade in 2 games, Genji and F1: 04. Genji cost £39.99, so I'll get aroud £35 for it, F1: 04 I got for £10 or £15, so I'll get around £5 or £10. Once I get the money, then I'll have enough to pre-order IV, Woooo! I probably won't skip school but I can try.

Why don't you go to school Deji? Holiday or something, I know it's not because of your age as you are younger than me and I'm 13. If you don't have a school then it is better to go to one because not having Education means you may not have a future career and may not bring in wages.

Why don't you go to school Deji? Holiday or something, I know it's not because of your age as you are younger than me and I'm 13. If you don't have a school then it is better to go to one because not having Education means you may not have a future career and may not bring in wages.

no, it means MORE of a chance of having a future career. when i was at school i didn't learn anything.

i've learnt alot more since i left.

back to the topic?

no, it means MORE of a chance of having a future career. when i was at school i didn't learn anything.

back to the topic?

it depends on you, if you want to learn then you will learn

EDIT : fortunately, its my vacation until June... but i have to wait the PC version

Edited by Ar-v the Nameless

Lulz, someone who cares about their education. Like everyone does besides me. Know why? I can't fucking learn anything.

back to the topic?

ADHD like meh. Severe?

back to the topic?

it depends on you, if you want to learn then you will learn

EDIT : fortunately, its my vacation until June... but i have to wait the PC version

The thing is is that it's true you NEED a high school diploma to really get a good job unless your into music or something or find yourself in a miracle. I'm into music, but I'm still going to get my diploma.

Righty, no social interaction? Uhm, I couldn't care less to be honest. People have treated me like complete shit my whole life so I don't need to be social.

Back on topic.

• 3 weeks later...
Ugh, well, I received a letter recently in the mail about my College Interview for Loughborough College. It's on April 29th at 9.15am. I can't afford to waste my time on the game, when my future is more important.

Good luck on the interview & you can always pre-order online (if you haven't already). Supposedly mine will arrive a day

or two early, but I'm not holding my breath.

i... like others have exams too. although mine are for uni so a tad more important, so i'll get it and play it for an hour a day max. but that might just spoil it .. 2 months from now my exams end, can i wait that long? probably not . rather that though than have to resit them all in august!! no summer holiday? yeah fucking blooming right!! be playing this all summer :) who cares about a tan, i'm in scotland, getting chocolate on you counts for a tan over here.

TM(small tm) you are lucky!! enjoy playing it after your interview:) kinda celebrational type thing! and good luck with it!

Edited by mark123

I preordered the 360 special edition from the GameStop nearby.

Hopefully they'll do it like they did with SA where they put it out at 7pm the night before...that was fuckin tits.

But I can't play the game as soon as I get it. I have to attach other keys to the keychain, put things in the safety deposit box, listen to the CD, read the book, smell the manual, read the manual, insert the disk and then play.

Hell yeah! I couldn't start the game straight away. I'll have to closely examine all of the spesh edition's stuff. And as for getting it, I'm not gonna go to the midnight launch. I'll get it straight after school on the 29th. And, because I live in Aus, we get it a good day before the rest of the world... YAY!