Sign in to follow this  
warclaw

GTA United error!

hi all i have download gta sa united and exact the file to a folder and copy the files and write over the orginal in C:Rockstar Games/gta sa.... soon when i start the game and press new game this pop up!

and the game hang! what is the problems... i have patch the game to 1.0 or 1.0 wy the mod dont work and how i fix it!?dfffffffffffffffffffffwc0.png

please help me!

hi all i have download gta sa united and exact the file to a folder and copy the files and write over the orginal in C:Rockstar Games/gta sa.... soon when i start the game and press new game this pop up!

and the game hang! what is the problems... i have patch the game to 1.0 or 1.0 wy the mod dont work and how i fix it!?dfffffffffffffffffffffwc0.png

please help me!

Delete dx_(whatever).dll file from your SA root.

please help me!

Delete dx_(whatever).dll file from your SA root.

what dll!?? what it named?

I think he was saying delete the one of the .dll's from your SA folder. Also, make sure that you installed the correct files in the correct places, I've never downloaded GTA United so I wouldn't know which files to replace.

Edited by GTA Don