Create Your Own GTA 4 Poster!

You guys probably love the idea of having a big GTA 4 poster on your wall.( Since Rockstar do not offer these yet ) You can look at it and say this is going to be an awesome game. Also know that you are the few guys to have a full size say, Grand Theft Auto 4 Boxart poster on your wall.(Which i have and all i can say is it looks, Kick..ass!) So by now, if you are interested that is you may be thinking. How do i make my own poster. Well i have a neat little website that allows you to upload a picture, of your choice and print it out in the correct size and individual parts. It is pritty self explanatory to be honest, still if you are a bit unsure this is how it goes.

You find a picture on your computer or off the internet.( Still if from internet, save is to your desktop ) Then go to the website listed below and upload your file.( It will take a few seconds ) Then it will have a diagram at the side showing you how many parts it is split up into. You choose what you want and click continue or whatever it says. You will then be able to download a PDF file that is ready for printing. Let it do its thing and there you go.

Note: Normal paper is fine but for best quality use photo paper.

Here is the website: BlockPosters

Here is a few little ideas for you guys....Ideas

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Edited by -THE-DEALER-

Rockstar Games does offer a Grand Theft Auto IV poster...I have it.

Oh ok.......Well this will come in handy for those who may not want to spend money. They may have what they need to make their own. Sorry for the mistake :bashhead: but i did not know.......

Also thanks for the comment.......

PS: If you do not mind me asking, where is everyone.... <_<

Edited by -THE-DEALER-