Motorcycle Police?

Swifty

Has any one else noticed that with all of the screen shots & reviews there has been no mention or sign of cops on bikes? I don't know if it's because it's not a new developement like it was in SA or it's part of R*'s streamlining process, but I will be pretty disappointed if they don't make a return. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I would rather be wrong about this to be honest.

I was kinda wondering about the cop bikes. I do hope they include it, it was in all the other GTA's except for GTA's, except for GTA3 and LCS. But GTA IV is set in LC, so it might not be in GTA IV. I had great fun with them in VC, SA and VCS. However, not a lot of people would actually care if motorcycle police/ cop bikes were in the game or not.

cop bikes easy to obtain.

With this brand new police rules, it's almost impossible, R*, to add realism to the game made the police smarter (of course :D ), and when you're going to steal a bike, the police would do someting like punch you heavily and Niko stay with no energy, for example. :yup:

Police bikes could very well be in gta IV, because they were included in the last two gta games Rockstar has released, but all the same, they might not be included, as they werent in the older versions of liberty.

I hope they do have police bikes in IV, just not as many. It seemed like they were everywhere in San Andreas.

I guess we will have to wait and see...

I sure hope the Police Motorbikes do return because they just seemed to be nice to ride in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I also would like them to return because it would add another motorbike to the GTA Motorbike Collection. But the thing I don't like about these bikes are the police officers on them, in GTA:VCS and GTA:SA they always seemed to get in my way in my opinion and with the littlest tap you had the police after you.

Police bikes could very well be in gta IV, because they were included in the last two gta games Rockstar has released, but all the same, they might not be included, as they werent in the older versions of liberty.

I hope they do have police bikes in IV, just not as many. It seemed like they were everywhere in San Andreas.

LCS didn't have cop bikes, that was only SA and VCS, confirmed by Noru. Cop bikes were not in any of the GTA games set in Liberty City, maybe this time "things will be different". Quote from Niko in the 1st trailer. :P

Well if police bikes are taken out in the name of realism, I think mounted police should be added, would be cool to see them patroling Liberty City's version of Central Park. But I suppose the brings up the whole issue of cruelty to animals in the game, same reasons they won't put polce dogs in I guess.

LCS didn't have cop bikes, that was only SA and VCS, confirmed by Noru. Cop bikes were not in any of the GTA games set in Liberty City, maybe this time "things will be different". Quote from Niko in the 1st trailer. :P

Oops i see my mistake now. for some reason i thought San andreas came out after LCS when i posted that. :P