Jeuxactu Previews GTA IV

rockstarrem

A French gaming site called Jeuxactu has recently played a five hour preview of GTA IV. They have written their own preview and have included a few details worth mentioning here.

• It took 5 years and 300 people to develop GTA IV.
  • The smallest details have been taken into account, from non-working bulbs to newspapers flying in the wind.
  • Peds live their lives like any other human. Law Enforcement Agencies will be checking papers, a businessman is walking faster than other peds, a woman is making a phone call in a phone booth, and so on.
  • They talk about Liberty City being as big as San Andreas.
  • Bodybuilding will no longer be in the game and you won't be able to make money by buying businesses anymore.
  • If you commit a very serious crime, the army will be against you. You'll see heavily armed soldiers.
  • By keeping good relationships, Niko may have some clues for future missions.
  • According to the website, it'll take 60 to 70 hours to complete the game.
  • Italians, Puerto Ricans, Russians, Jamaicans, Chinese Triad and Mafia are some of GTAIV's gangs.
  • It might take more than one try to start a car or a motorbike.

Thanks to GTAGaming.

holy crap 5 years to make the game! Thats got me thinking if rockstar delayed the game for "tweaks' then it goes to show that they have a spare thought for all us existing and new fans by not thinking of the almighty pound and giving us a polished better game. I'm glad they have. I booked two weeks holidays for April to relish in the final product all the more tit bits we get only fuel my excitment for this game I really can't wait. Paid off the rest of the deposit today was thinking of slipping the store guy an extra few pound to move me up the list lol