i cant run sa anymore!

Hmm does it give any error message?

Does windows recognize your graphics? right click your desktop (like you would to change wallpaper) click properties. then go to the settings tab where u change ur resolution. it will say there some info

eg for this com im on

hp pavilion mx70 on NVIDIA GeForce MX 440 with AGP 8X.

Does the second part actually say NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or something like that?

Basically if windows doesnt recognize it, GTA wont either. Make sure you have the correct drivers installed, latest directX version etc.

Edited by WRX22B1998

i just upgraded my video to a nvidia geforce 6200

it was a geforce 4200 before,

but now it wont run.

any ideas

Delete the gta_sa.set file.

The gta_sa.set file is located in \My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files. Just delete it, that's all. A new gta_sa.set file will automatically be generated when you start the game.

The gta_sa.set file contains your settings, and whenever something is changed on your computer, you usually have to delete that file in order for San Andreas to function again.

The gta_sa.set file also contains settings that you cannot alter; those settings are based on your computers previous settings, specifically, the settings you had for your old video card, that's why San Andreas won't launch.

You’re trying to launch San Andreas while still using the old file, which won't work.

Edited by zmoonchild