GTA IV in Stores Now!

Not sure if anyone has noticed it, but with the weazel news addon for blogs etc, when you refresh the page, it briefly says "GTA IV in stores now" in red writing

You can check it out on my blog if you like here. Just refresh the page and keep an eye on the weazel news section.

Rockstar, you cheeky monkeys...

CaptJohn: I just noticed some red writing flashing when the page loaded up, so i hit refresh a few times until it stayed up long enough to read :thumbsup:

Wheelman, Nice capture, now my blog is famous. :coolthumbup: P.S. Don't read anything on it, cause it's crap. Im been forced to do it or else i might fail in my course :(

It still seems to be there for me GTA Master, maybe you need to slow down your connection so that it takes longer for the proper news to appear :)

I never noticed it before, it must have been recently added with the latest news headline, which I only noticed today as well.

Not sure if anyone has noticed it, but with the weazel news addon for blogs etc, when you refresh the page, it briefly says "GTA IV in stores now" in red writing

You can check it out on my blog if you like here. Just refresh the page and keep an eye on the weazel news section.

Someone has already noticed this in another forum( If i remember correctly ) If that was you then fine but i do not think it was. :thumbsdown:

Someone has already noticed this in another forum( If i remember correctly ) If that was you then fine but i do not think it was. :thumbsdown:

Whats your point? It's still pretty funny...