GTA:IV v.s GTA:SA  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Will Niko start to panic like CJ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. If this game sucks ass, would you start to play GTA:SA again?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  3. 3. If the game crashes when you just bought GTA:IV, what will you do when you return it to the store where you just bought it?

• (Positive) Go into the store and say to the cash register, ''Hi! I just bought GTA:IV and the game suddenly crashed, could you exchange my game CD?''
    • (Negative) Go into the store and say to the cash register, ''Hey bitch! I just bought GTA:IV and you messed up my fuckin CD?! Stupid biotch!''
  4. 4. Would GTA:IV look so good you'd start humping your mom?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  5. 5. If your PS3 or Xbox 360 broke for playing GTA:IV too long, what would you do?

• Sell you PS3 or Xbox 360 for $500.00
    • Sell your GTA:IV for $100.00
    • Nothing
  6. 6. How do you think the game would be?

• Perfect!!!
    • Good!!
    • Cool!
    • Nice.
    • OK..
    • Poor...

A worrying number of people said maybe about the humping the mum thing :huh: You realise that's probably the most laws you can break at once & that makes Jack Thompson cry. :cry:

If the game or console brokedown I would be pretty kool about it. When I first got SA i managed to kick my PS2 (with SA spinning inside) off my bed & seriously f***ed the disk. So I did the right thing & returned to the store claiming that I had no idea why the game wouldn't let me continue past San Fiero & suggesting that perhaps these mystery scratches might be to blame. They (store guys) promptly sorted me out with a fresh copy...sweet...

...& that's why I'm never going to fly off the handle at staff in game stores.

If this game sucks ass, would you start to play GTA:SA again?

Doesn't apply, this game won't suck.

If the game crashes when you just bought GTA:IV, what will you do when you return it to the store where you just bought it?

I'd get in my car, curse the entire way there, park, take a couple seconds to calm myself, and go into the store not being an asshole. I worked in a store in high school, and I know its not their fault and their life sucks enough already without my being a prick about a problem they have nothing to do with.

If your PS3 or Xbox 360 broke for playing GTA:IV too long, what would you do?

Wait in agony until I could get another PS3 for 30% off.

Edited by badgerov

If the game crashes when you just bought GTA:IV, what will you do when you return it to the store where you just bought it?

I'd get in my car, curse the entire way there, park, take a couple seconds to calm myself, and go into the store not being an asshole. I worked in a store in high school, and I know its not their fault and their life sucks enough already without my being a prick about a problem they have nothing to do with.

Dude, this is just a comedy poll! No worries! :nope:

Dude, this is just a comedy poll! No worries! :nope:

No worries here....just answering honestly. :thumbsup: