What are you going to do when you first get the game?

What will you do?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will you...?

• Try to beat the game?
    • Go for a friendly drive exploring the city?
    • Get in a fight with some thugs?
    • Find some guns and go on a shooting spree?
    • Test out the new physics and mechanics?
    • Find cheat codes and use whatever ones you find?
    • Try out the multiplayer?

If I ordered the special edition, then I'd put those white gloves on and remove the packaging and carefully place the box in another box and take a flick through the artwork (a very careful flick), and then attach the keychain to my house keys and then listen to the soundtrack CD. Then I'd check what's in the duffle bag. Then I'd carefully open the box and take the game out gently. After all that, I'd sit down and play the game and do the first few missions and then go free-roaming and test out Euphoria's physics and have fun.

If I ordered the normal one, then then I'd put those white gloves on and remove the packaging and carefully place the disc in my PS3 and go on a killing spree.

I'm going to get myself a tasty ride, pick up the cheapest looking hooker I can find & really put Euphoria to the test.

Just kidding, I will probably go for the friendly drive, dent another motorists vehicle, become embroiled in some manner of road rage, then end up having to remove my nine iron from some mouthy gits skull & then make tracks before the 5-0 get on the scene.

That would be righteous. B)

Aparantly you can now push people. If the traffic has been revamped, I'm gonna try and push people out in front of speeding cars. This probably wont work as I wish, though. If not I'm gonna try the new driving physics, then go on a shoot out, start fires, blow s**t up, blow some more s**t up, go for a swim, climb a building....ah, who knows how it's gonna turn out. I might just decide to go for a nice ride around town!

Edited by Cadaver

Apparently you can now push people. If the traffic has been revamped, I'm gonna try and push people out in front of speeding cars. This probably wont work as I wish, though. If not I'm gonna try the new driving physics, then go on a shoot out, start fires, blow s**t up, blow some more s**t up, go for a swim, climb a building....ah, who knows how it's gonna turn out. I might just decide to go for a nice ride around town!

Nice idea man.

Just a little push and those innocent bystanders will regret ever walking on the pavement. :evil:

....... Hey outlaw are weps really not gonna be placed in streets and shit?? :weird:

Yeah, I think R* leaked that one last year, can't remember where I read it (several places) but it stuck out. Godfather,

Saint's Row & Scarface didn't have weapons set about either so I just ran over enemy gang members. Particularly hated

in Mafia that you couldn't keep weapons from previous missions, so I ran over beat cops for their 38s. :evil: You get

used to it.

Once I've pushed people around a bit and got into a good shootout, I'm gonna dial 911 for the fire service. When they arrive I'm gonna jack their truck. Then I'm gonna pick up speed and see what happens when you slam into pedestrians - hopefully with the new physics engine they wont simply fly over the top of the vehicle like a piece of paper. I really want dead bodies to fly through the air and skid on the floor in a crumpled heap! Perhaps I'll try reversing over the bodies - hopefully they'll move with the motion of the tires.

Once I've had fun with that I'm gonna test the intelligence of peds; I'll walk up behind some of them and shoot them in the back of the head - hopefully the crowd will give a realistic response. When the ambulance comes I'll take it and run over the paramedics and start a "paramedic mission". When I've got patients into the vehicle I'll drive like a maniac.

And when the Liberty City day draws to an end, I'll enjoy the sunset....beautiful!