New Trailer on its Way?

Hah! I love how Rockstar "forgot" to capitalize "Auto" in the letter! I mean, if you're going to try and fake something like this, the least you could do is have someone else double-check your grammar before you post it! (Also, "goodies" is capitalized for some reason.)

Edit: "for any question," yeah, this is fake.

Lol, there's no way that's from Rockstar, "informations?"

It's also not unusual for owners of fansites to receive gifts.

Plus the address at the top says Take2, Rockstar has their own office, it it was from Rockstar as the letter claims and carries the Rockstar logo like the letter does, it would be addressed from Rockstar, not Take2.

/thread

EDIT: Oh and I lol'd at this, pretty good shop:

gta4discwh7dy5.jpg

You want my oppinion: BULLSH*T. Spelling and grammer mistakes? i dont think so. I could also make this in 20 min. Open photoshop, cut out some logos, print a cheap paper with spelling mistakes and claim that rockstar wrote it. And it says "Nick from Rockstar games" but i will write "Bob from rockstar games" because more people will believe me.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Sorry man I'm not buying what your selling. The "Goodies" look incredibly fake, some dude has googled those logos, cut them out & banged them straight on that photo. Perhaps if they had put a little bit of work into it & worked on their spelling & grammar, they might just have begun to convince me. Pity the fool. :nope:

that is so fake its accually funny u think any1 would believe that what a crap letter u cant even spell information right. rockstar would never write a letter with spelling that bad and definatly would write one saying were impatient and its just common sense to know that rockstar would never tell ppl about new videos in a letter

Edited by Davieboy

Hah! I love how Rockstar "forgot" to capitalize "Auto" in the letter! I mean, if you're going to try and fake something like this, the least you could do is have someone else double-check your grammar before you post it! (Also, "goodies" is capitalized for some reason.)

Edit: "for any question," yeah, this is fake.

Also says 'informations'

And why is the letter header an NY address when the supposed senders email contact is Baltimore...

edit:

And if they went through the trouble of using an official headed letter, the email would NOT end 'Nick from Rockstar Games'

It would have the full name AND a signature of the sender.

The two paragraphs would have a full line space, it would not be in continious prose.

Fake as fake can be.

Edited by Leeham