GTA Vice City 2008

Thomas.

I never had time to complete the original version on TheStreetsOfGTA forums but I will be adding to this version as soon as I can ;) . As you may have noticed I have been a bit busy as of late.

---------------------

It's 2008 and a new Generation in Vice City, the city is larger than before and there is more than likely a lot more crime in the city. Zack Vercetti the only son of Mercedes and Tommy Vercetti is out for revenge over his fathers death a few days prior. As he is looking for revenge it seems that the glitz of Ocean Beach to the Skyscrapers of Downtown seem to want Zack dead. Will Zack get his revenge or will he rather rise to become Godfather of Vice City...

Characters

Zack Vercetti

Mercedes Vercetti (Cortez)

Max Barr

Peter Barr

William Cassidy

Paul Cassidy

Derek Williams

Ken Rosenberg

Dan Rosenberg

Rene Wassulmier

Scipone Grattaria

Giovanni Grattaria

Antonio Grattaria

Igor Grattita

Ivan Grattita

Luca Razza

Bruno Bianchi

Oscar Bianchi

Madrid Ripton

More to come

Character Descriptions

Zack Vercetti - A young man in his early 20's is after revenge over his fathers death. Zack has Black hair and is Caucasian. He is often violent but kind when not angry. He has numerous records with the Police Force in Liberty City. He is known to change appearance.

Mercedes Vercetti (Cortez) - Tommy Vercetti's wife, she is in her Mid-Fifties and is kind. She seems to take drugs behind everyones back and the only person who knows that she is doing it is Zack. She has Grey Hair with Black and Red Highlights. Mercedes is Caucasian.

Max Barr - Max Barr, the leader of the Vice City Triads, one of the biggest gangs in the world. Max Barr has Black hair and is Chinese although he speaks English Fluently. Max is known to have links with the Liberty City Forellis who are believed to have killed Tommy Vercetti.

Peter Barr - Peter Barr is another member of the Triads and is Max Barrs son. Peter has black hair what is usually spiked up, he is also Chinese and requires a Translator to communicate to the General Vice City Population.

William Cassidy - William Cassidy is Phil Cassidy's oldest son, William has long blonde hair what mainly covers his face. He has noticeable brown eyes when he ties his long blonde hair back. William is quite quiet but does give briefings from time to time.

Paul Cassidy - Paul Cassidy is the youngest son of Phil Cassidy and has one brother who is William. Paul is 20 years old and enjoys shooting, Paul is considered the odd one out of the family with dark brown hair what is short unlike William.

Derek Williams - Derek is the only member left of the Williams family, He arrived in Vice City recently in order to secure the William Family Legacy. Derek has Brown hair all over his head unlike his Uncle, Marty.

To Be Continued...

Radio Stations

K-Jah Radio South

Dance Dorm FM

Flash FM

Rock Station South (RSS)

Fever 105

Espantoso

Radio Vice City

VCPR

Chatterbox Vice

V-Rock

Emotion Cove 83.1

Wildstyle Pirate Radio

With Vice City expanded out with Man made land on the West side of the West island for another Mile. A new district what is un-named but many people call it Sunshine Keys. Another extension to Vice City what has happened from 1986 to 2008 was the southern extension of Vice Port what is called Vice Quays this is where most of the ships are now docked. Numerous new Man-Made Islands have been made named after fish and anything to do with water. There are 3 new islands one of which is to the west of Ocean Beach but not quite in the middle of Vice Quays and Ocean Beach (West). The Islands are:

Dolphin Beach (Not Man Made)

Bottlenose Island

Orca Island

The many noticable changes to buildings from 1986 are:

The Tallest building has been de constructed and has been replaced by a unique modern shaped tower as equal size as what it was.

The Vercetti mansion (Not Vercetti Mansion as of 2004)is not red anymore in fact it has been completely changed from 1986, it has been demolished and a newer design has taken it's place, The owner of the mansion is not known.

The North Point Mall has a new more modern design.

The Washington Beach mall is the same.

Many of the hotels in Ocean Beach have been replaced by taller ones under a brand name called 'Repton'. The owner of the hotel chain is someone called Frank Ripton and his daughter is called Madrid Ripton (Parody of Paris Hilton).

A new hospital has been built in the Sunshine Keys area.

They Hyman Memorial Stadium has been increased in Size for much more events.

Gangs

Vice City Triad

Russian Crime Mafia

The Cubans

The Bikers

The Sharks

The Vice City Mafia

The Gattaria Mafia

Gang Territories at start of Fan Fiction

Vice City Triad - Downtown, Little Haiti & Vice Port

Russian Crime Mafia - Prawn Island

The Cubans - Little Havana

The Bikers - Downtown

The Sharks - Prawn Island

The Vice City Mafia - Vice Point, Downtown, Escobar Airport, Ocean Beach, Washington Beach, Starfish Island, Leaf Links, Sunshine Keys and Vice Quays.

The Gattaria Mafia - Vice Point and Escobar Airport.

Reason why Bridges are closed

This time there is no Storm or storm warning but the reason is the reconstruction of many bridges in the Vice City Metropolitan area but the City Government haven't realised that they are disrupting the flow of traffic between the islands. These new bridges are due to be constructed soon. The bridges to Sunshine Keys are due to start construction soon.

The Mission List

• Opening
  • Vice City

Missions

Mission 1 - Zack Vercetti - Opening

Zack arrives into Vice City by a member of the Leone Mafia in a helicopter

Zack Carjacks a nearby car

Zack drives to Ripton Hotel in Ocean Beach

Zack enters Ripton hotel which is the residence of the hotel chains owners daughter Madrid.

Zack: Hi, I would like to go up to my Moms room to comfort her because my dad died recently, can I go up?

Reception Lady: Ok, what is your....

Madrid: How do you know he is her son?

Reception Lady: I don't.

Zack: I have an ID.

Zack takes out his Drivers Liscence

Zack hands it over to Madrid

Madrid hands it over to Reception Lady.

Reception Lady hands the card back.

Reception Lady: So... Zack Vercetti, you are now permitted to visit your mother mercedes Vercetti.

Zack: Thanks, Oh what floor and room is it?

Reception Lady: It's the 23rd Floor and is room 23.45

Reception Lady and Madrid Argue.

Zack walks into an Elevator

Zack presses the 23 number on the elevator Keypad

The elevator doors close and the elevator goes up.

Zack leaves the elevator once it has arrived to the correct floor.

Zack enters room 23.45

Mercedes points a 9mm Handgun at Zack

Zack: Woah Mom, Woah!

Mercedes: Oh, I've lost control of myself.

Zack: Thats okay mom.

Mercedes Bursts into tears.

Mercedes: I was actually waiting for you, I have a letter here for you, for a job I want you to do because I won't be around to tell you your job.

Zack: Why? Wait a minute...

Mercedes: Yes, I am going to commit suicide and give this apartment to you.

Mercedes unlocks balcony door

Mercedes walks on to the balcony

Zack: No Mom No!

Mercedes: This balcony should collapse any minute now because I had it weakened the other day there.

Mercedes starts stomping the Balcony.

Zack: MOM! There is a guy with a rocket over there and a sniper!

Mercedes: At least I'll die. You get revenge for it.

A rocket is launched and hits the balcony.

Mercedes is forced to hold on to the door handle

Mercedes: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Zack: Hold still

Mercedes: I can't hold on much longer!

The Sniper shoots a bullet at her back.

Mercedes dies while hanging on.

Mercedes is still hanging on while dead.

Zack forces her dead body off of the suite.

Mercedes Body drops 23 floors and lands in the swimming pool below.

Mission Passed

Missions 2 - 5: Zack Vercetti

• Citylife
  • Email
  • Gangs
  • Earning Respect

Citylife

Mission Cutscene

Zack recieves call from someone to meet him.

Zack is told to meet him over at the Beach Club next to the Malibu Club.

Zack drives to the Beach Club

Zack: Hey, Someone called me to meet him or her or whatever.

William: You Zack Vercetti?

Zack: Yeah

Paul: We are the Cassidy brothers. Do you know our father Phil Cassidy?

Zack: No, I have heard of him though, aparently he has one arm and is Psychotic.

William: Thats the right person.

Paul: We are new in Vice City too. We used to be the Las Venturas top Arms Dealers, then the Sindaccos forced us to move out to Vice City.

Zack: I'm here to get revenge on the person who killed my parents, I think their deaths were linked to the same person.

Paul & William: We can help!

Zack: Sure, that would be grateful!

Paul: First you'll need to know where the places you can go to in the city are or at least on this side of the city.

William: Starting with the Hospital, We have a car over there, The 2007 4 Door Banshee is so awesome and we bought it yesterday.

Paul: You'll have to drive though if you want to learn where everything is in Vice City.

Zack Enters the Banshee

Paul and William enter the Banshee

Paul: I have activated the places we may want to go on the GPS.

Zack: Ok, so it's to the hospital in Ocean Beach, Police station in Washington Beach, Mall, Hotel Avenue, Pleasure Street and Sunrise Drive.

Paul: Yeah

Zack Drives to the hospital in Ocean Beach

Paul: Ok, here if you get badly injured you will be taken here and it will take 10 hours for you to recover from your injuries, The Doctors will take a bribe and your weapons.

William: The Police Station in washington beach is nearby, lets go!

Zack Drives to the police station.

William: The police station as stated in that tourist information leaflet I read yesterday has recently changed to make it taller by the amount of the increasing crime rate. Anyway, once you get arrested or in this city it's called Busted, once you get busted you will be taken to the nearest police station. Your weapons will be taken off of you and a cash bribe. It is advisable to get a Lawyer because anything can happen in Vice City and if you don't have one then who is gonna get you out of prison. As a.....

Paul: Shut up! There is a lawyers office on Sunrise Drive, maybe you'll want to visit them when we head over there?

Zack: For sure, sounds good. So whats so significant in Pleasure Street?

Paul: Well, there are the numerous clubs what you can visit, why are we talking about it, when we could be there now.

William: Pleasure Street is headed out way, man!

Zack drives to pleasure street

William: This area is full of Bars, Clubs and NightClubs for your needs when you aren't busy.

Paul: There is also a beach across from all these clubs and a sea, full of hot chicks!

William: Ummm Yeah Awesome!

Zack: Okay, do we need to go to Hotel Avenue, it's pretty obvious what it is about.

Paul: Nah, Take us back to the beach club, I'll tell you about the lawyer later!

Zack dives back to beach club.

Mission Passed - $500

Email

Mission Cutscene

Paul: Zack, good to see you again. My brother is off somewhere and I wanted to show you something...

Zack: What is it?

Paul: Have you ever heard of a Thing called Email and GTAMessenger?

Zack: Emails is like the biggest internet thing out there right now and GTAMessenger lets you talk to people.

Paul: Do you want an account so you can get jobs quicker instead of having to follow us around everytime?

Zack: It's usually me who ends up driving, Ok, Go on.

Paul: Do you?

Paul: Okay, done. Type in your Address and your password

Zack Types in:

[email protected]

Zack: Done!

Paul: Good, now just take the laptop, I have loads of them anyway.

Zack: Now I'll have to find a place with internet access.

Paul: Thats no problem really because I have bought a house what used to be owned by your dad.

Zack: What one?

Paul: El Swanko Casa, use that for your internet access. Actually you'll go there now won't you?

Zack gets on a motorbike

Zack drives to El Swanko Casa

Mission Passed - El Swanko Casa (New Savehouse)

Gangs

Email From Paul and William:

Zack,

We are also trying to do the following, try and find a gang in Vice City to join so you can earn more money and find the culprits to your fathers death. There is a link attached to this email for a page describing the Vice City Gangs. Actually I'll just copy and paste it from that page:

Vice City Triad: The Triad as it is commonly referred to is a Chinese gang what operates in Downtown, Little Haiti and Vice Port in Vice City. The leaders of the gang are Max Barr and Peter Barr who are indeed fro China with English Language names.

Russian Crime Mafia - The 3rd Smallest gang in Vice City, the gang is quite obviously Russian and there is believed to be an Anonymous Leader to the gang who has contact details somewhere on the internet.

The Cubans - The Cubans originate from Cuba and have taken the Little Havana district of Vice City, The cubans are led by Umberto Robina currently trying to get over depression of his fathers death recently. The leader is trying to get a new leader as Umberto is quitting.

The Bikers - The bikers are a downtown gang with Emo like antics, they have turned to the police for mental help recently. There have also been reports of these Bikers to commit suicide nowadays. This gang was the biggest Vice City gang in the 80's and 90's.

The Sharks -The sharks are quite possibly the smallest gang in Vice City, they have less than 15 members.

The Vice City Mafia - The Vice City Mafia have been running things since there formation in 1986 on Starfish Island, The Vice City Mafia has been headed by Tommy Vercetti and Mercedes Cortez. Tommy Vercetti Died recently and his wifes whereabouts is unknown.

The Gattaria Mafia - The Gattaria Mafia is an Italian Mafia with 3 leaders. They have recently moved into Vice City in order to start business. Little is known about this gang.

What gang you wanting to join Zack?

William & Paul"

Zack: I may want to email them back at some point or meet them in the beach club.

Email Recieved - New Mission Available (Earning Respect)

Earning Respect

Zack arrives at beach club and meets up with William.

Edited by Thomas.

• 1 month later...