Deji's Userbar Store

Deji

Deji's Userbar Store

I'm Using Fireworks, Flash, Paint And Ultimate Paint.

To get a userbar: Just tell me what you want a userbar of and I can make multiple versions and you can decide which one you like best! They are all free and I quite enjoy making them. It may also help if you posted something to do with what you want on the userbar (Picture-wise) This will help with rare programs or artists ect...

All Graphics are free!

I now only give away userbars as I can't really be bovered to make anything else. I have a gurantee that you will have a userbar within 15 mins of me seeing your request.

I will still let you have my Cut Out's:

Cutout Gallery (High quality cutout gallery! Since I haven't enough time to use them myself)

Userbars:

userbar.pngmoneyflasher.png

eagamessuck.jpgdarkcolour.png

<- Lol!

darts.png

I have served 1 customers.

I have made 13 userbars.

The userbars above are for anyone to use freely... The userbars I sell belong to the person I sell to.

Edited by Deji

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, looking at your work, it all seems good as your just starting. I think you should use Fireworks and Flash, MS Paint just ruins the good work. When you're also making some more sigs, try to add a border, I dunno why, but in all of my own works, borders just make the image even better (For what some reasons...).

Other than that, good luck with your shop! :)

I Use MSPaint For Cutting And Pasting. Whats A Sig?

Why The F*** Are People Downloading Them? They Editing My Name Out Or Something?

Any Requests For Pics?

You serious?

And if you don't want them downloaded, use an image host, either way people can still save the pictures. More complex images make this much much harder to do.

Maybe you should increase your selection and request whatever that person wants...

Take my current blue sig as an Example:

1204905674.png

If someone requested that then it would be:

Colour(s): Blue (All shades)

Text: Thomas.

Supplied Images: Blah (I won't be submitting my background images anyway)

etc instead of people having to choose what you were to do. It is much easier doing it the way you are doing it but wouldn't you rather have a challenge while making sigs?

basically:

A: post the thread in the right forum

B: give us all the details first

C: know what you're talking about

D: i meant that what websites have you done graphics for because mrllamallama should be doing it instead

Deji has posted in the right forum. He's made his own website which you can view in his sig spot. And before anything else... WTF has MrLlamaLlama have to do with this?!

I'm getting so confused right now... Because it's his GFX Stall, not Llama's.

lol, why did you post some random nonsense in my Graphics Shop Deji?

???

Deji has posted in the right forum. He's made his own website which you can view in his sig spot. And before anything else... WTF has MrLlamaLlama have to do with this?!

I'm getting so confused right now... Because it's his GFX Stall, not Llama's.

Your probably the only person who's grown up. Im sure i've been talking to a bunch of kids for the past few months.

Maybe im just new to forums. Most of you have too high expectations.

So you only offer people sigs for games? Then you should include that in your first post, and your prices; the store is going to be removed anyway so there's not much point in getting people to pay you.

Will You Also Stop Posting Like This? Post like this.

I dont only offer graphics for games but thats what im good at. Why is it going to be removed?

Edited by Deji

I'm on about you saying the same thing to MrLlamaLlama some time ago...That really explains everything.

I was just giving you some criticism, so in the future, you could think about putting some more effort into making your work more unique...No need to go all defensive.

No-one Else Has Done Any Of These. So They Are Unique