Deji's Userbar Store

Deji

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you what is unique, look at Thomas' current sig, it's stands out from most peoples work, and possibly took quite a while to create.

EDIT: We don't have hight expectations, your work is just complete shit.

i could create things like that in a couple of minuets... whats so good about it?

I doubt you can, you can try to prove me wrong if you like...

Edited by Connor

Let me tell you what is unique, look at Thomas' current sig, it's stands out from most peoples work, and possibly took quite a while to create.

EDIT: We don't have hight expectations, your work is just complete shit.

i could create things like that in a couple of minuets... whats so good about it?

Why not try it then? Because to me, I don't think you can. And to prove it to you, MrLlamaLlama told you this a while back when you posted in his Topic in the GFX + Creativity forum:

They're Pretty Good. You Should Use Fireworks. I Can Make Cool Stuff Like That In 5 Minuets.
Nah, i use Photoshop.

And i personally challenge you to replicate that purple sig up top in 5 minutes. If you can't, then don't claim you can.

Actually, try and replicate ANY of those in 5 minutes.

I see you watching the topic.... what you waiting for?

To be honest with you Deji, don't say that you can do it, because really, you don't have the skills to do it. Possibly you know how to use the blending options for a text, but when it comes to the main images, you just crop then and claim it. You shouldn't do that since it looks really simple. You should get some brushes (If they have that in Fireworks), play around with the background colour, use a bit of gradient and see what you can make.

Thomas uses Fireworks, and he's produced something that awesome, yet it's unique. I would like to quote this though: "No-one Else Has Done Any Of These. So They Are Unique" - Actually, those aren't classified as being unique, just plain and simple. And if you still think that you can do it, I challenge you to replicate my signature, if you say you can do it. As a matter of fact, I'll give you a day to replicate my sig. If you can't do that, then don't even say that you're good.

If you find it hard, ask for help. Us members that are good at GFX will surely help you out. Just don't prove to us that you can make a sig, because like everyone said, your work's rubbish. If I was you, just use Fireworks, nothing else.

deji try seeing some sense, you say that people like thomas, mrllamallama and cat licker are unoriginal yet all you have done is put a pic with some text with approximately no effects i could whip that up in my sleep... and have done... we dont expect much we expect SOMETHING

That sums it up perfectly ;).

Anyway, Deji try making something what doesn't take a few minutes to make, take a challenge at doing something that way you will get respect from other members of the forums for your enthusiasm of doing graphics. Why do you think I have started getting customers in my shop and people even go to the extent of asking on MSN. Try doing something advanced... Do an Animation? Do a GTA IV sig what has more than 7 layers? Do something better than those ones what you have already done.

deji try seeing some sense, you say that people like thomas, mrllamallama and cat licker are unoriginal yet all you have done is put a pic with some text with approximately no effects i could whip that up in my sleep... and have done... we dont expect much we expect SOMETHING

That sums it up perfectly ;).

Anyway, Deji try making something what doesn't take a few minutes to make, take a challenge at doing something that way you will get respect from other members of the forums for your enthusiasm of doing graphics. Why do you think I have started getting customers in my shop and people even go to the extent of asking on MSN. Try doing something advanced... Do an Animation? Do a GTA IV sig what has more than 7 layers? Do something better than those ones what you have already done.

cheers although more layers doesnt mean better, just play around woth the renders and stuff, dont think of this as us having a go at you, think of it as us giving you advise

Edited by gta player #69

i NEVER said they were unoriginal but there's hardly any point in saying my stuff isn't good if you've not got anything better. for fuck sake i've only uploaded 3. i only did that to see what you like and i get this...

i could make stuff like that in a few secs. and i don't use photoshop as i don't like it. stop putting words in my mouth.

Done all that. the reason i didn't post any of them is (which i clearly said in my first post) im getting used to what you all like. i made them coz i've seen people with things like that.

i NEVER said they were unoriginal but there's hardly any point in saying my stuff isn't good if you've not got anything better. for fuck sake i've only uploaded 3. i only did that to see what you like and i get this...

i could make stuff like that in a few secs. and i don't use photoshop as i don't like it. stop putting words in my mouth.

Done all that. the reason i didn't post any of them is (which i clearly said in my first post) im getting used to what you all like. i made them coz i've seen people with things like that.

Okay, now that this problem is resolved (sort of) then let's stop bithcing about it because it is really getting immature and all. Anyway, calm down and go make some graphics or make a cup of tea or get a can of cola. Just try and make it seem like a good shop and let's just stop bitching about his graphics...

To be honest with you Deji, don't say that you can do it, because really, you don't have the skills to do it. Possibly you know how to use the blending options for a text, but when it comes to the main images, you just crop then and claim it. You shouldn't do that since it looks really simple. You should get some brushes (If they have that in Fireworks), play around with the background colour, use a bit of gradient and see what you can make.

Thomas uses Fireworks, and he's produced something that awesome, yet it's unique. I would like to quote this though: "No-one Else Has Done Any Of These. So They Are Unique" - Actually, those aren't classified as being unique, just plain and simple. And if you still think that you can do it, I challenge you to replicate my signature, if you say you can do it. As a matter of fact, I'll give you a day to replicate my sig. If you can't do that, then don't even say that you're good.

If you find it hard, ask for help. Us members that are good at GFX will surely help you out. Just don't prove to us that you can make a sig, because like everyone said, your work's rubbish. If I was you, just use Fireworks, nothing else.

How the fuck would you know what skills i have? you've seen 3 of my most simple pieces of work. and what do you mean replicate your sig. all i'd have to do is save it <_<

How the fuck would you know what skills i have? you've seen 3 of my most simple pieces of work. and what do you mean replicate your sig. all i'd have to do is save it <_<

Okay, can you please stop instead of ignoring me. I am sure you want to stop all of this aswell but you are making it worse for yourself by replying to what people are saying and this will cause even bigger fights.

Okay, can you please stop instead of ignoring me. I am sure you want to stop all of this aswell but you are making it worse for yourself by replying to what people are saying and this will cause even bigger fights.

man i never wanted a fight. so talk to the others about that. i think if you read the whole thing that you'd agree that im not the one you should be talking to.

also im sorry for getting you involved and i am not targeting your image or saying its bad. and i think everyone even i forgot why i even opened this topic.

SO. if anyone wants a graphic request one if not, fuck off.

i think the outline needs to be slightly darker...

Edited by Deji

Yes, but at least show it. We don't know even if you're just using other peoples signatures rather than making your own.

"i could make stuff like that in a few secs. and i don't use photoshop as i don't like it. stop putting words in my mouth."i could make stuff like that in a few secs. and i don't use photoshop as i don't like it. stop putting words in my mouth." - You can never replicate anyone's work. Let's just put it that way, you're just an idiot thinking you can make GFX in your own world. Yeah, that's actually what you're doing now. If you can do animation, do it, and show it to us, even if it's crap, at least you've attempted.

Then basically, that shows me you're 'Whack' at GFX. I've made GFX as well, and as a start, I was completely new to it, and look at my work (If you've been in the GFX + Creativity forum) you'd see that most of my work was rubbish all the way to awesome. You might not be great at GFX, but get advice mate, I'll be glad to help you out with anything.

---

Anyways, Just don't think you're good at GFX, not everyone is good at it. Maybe you should learn from the experienced GFX makers on this forum, I think they will try to assist you. So just chill out.

man i never wanted a fight. so talk to the others about that. i think if you read the whole thing that you'd agree that im not the one you should be talking to.

also im sorry for getting you involved and i am not targeting your image or saying its bad. and i think everyone even i forgot why i even opened this topic.

SO. if anyone wants a graphic request one if not, fuck off.

i think the outline needs to be slightly darker...

If it helps, I will post up a Fireworks Tutorial Soon then it will help you. But right now I will be agreeing with TM not just because he is a friend but he is actually quite right.

Then basically, that shows me you're 'Whack' at GFX. I've made GFX as well, and as a start, I was completely new to it, and look at my work (If you've been in the GFX + Creativity forum) you'd see that most of my work was rubbish all the way to awesome. You might not be great at GFX, but get advice mate, I'll be glad to help you out with anything.

Anyways, Just don't think you're good at GFX, not everyone is good at it. Maybe you should learn from the experienced GFX makers on this forum, I think they will try to assist you. So just chill out.

How do you even know? as i said you've seen 3 of my images and how am i in my own world or whatever? i have been doing 'gfx' for a long time for proffesional websites and i've even sold some for REAL money. you cant just guess me if you don't even know anything about me.

anyway stop constantly commenting. it's getting on my nerves everytime my email thing pops up and unlike some of you i have better to do.

i should chill out? im the most chilled person in the world! although it doesn't seem like that over a forum.

@ thomas: i don't need one i've already gone WAY past that but thanks for the offer.

Edited by Deji

How do you even know? as i said you've seen 3 of my images and how am i in my own world or whatever? i have been doing 'gfx' for a long time for proffesional websites and i've even sold some for REAL money. you cant just guess me if you don't even know anything about me.

anyway stop constantly commenting. it's getting on my nerves everytime my email thing pops up and unlike some of you i have better to do.

i should chill out? im the most chilled person in the world! although it doesn't seem like that over a forum.

@ thomas: i don't need one i've already gone WAY past that but thanks for the offer.

@ Bold - Yeah maybe you should chill out because you are beginning to annoy me again.

@ Underline - We are aloud to commentate because it is a forum and people are usually aloud to post in a forum.

Edited by Thomas.

not sure if i like this one but i uploaded it anyway just in case someone else likes it.

BTW all of my graphics are free. i have no need for any fake money. think of it as a community service. lol

edit: actually i hate that one.

Sorry, but you know what? I don't believe you. I don't think professional websites would accept your Graphics.

And by the way, you're Graphics aren't professional, just crap. So prove me wrong, and make more work.

can you read? how the hell would you know if the graphics i make are proffesional. none of these are what i usually do im just trying to adapt to your style of graphics. with websites everything is different. with websites they wont accept random background patterns with text overlayed.

Edited by Deji

Woooo! I never thought this forum would actually start a flame war, it seems so peaceful. Just everyone, take a chill pill. There's no need to argue how and why Deji's GFX is crap. But please, please Deji, don't lie saying that you've actually made money from your GFX. Bullshit. Don't lie to our faces, we're not stupid you know. Again, woooo!

Woooo! I never thought this forum would actually start a flame war, it seems so peaceful. Just everyone, take a chill pill. There's no need to argue how and why Deji's GFX is crap. But please, please Deji, don't lie saying that you've actually made money from your GFX. Bullshit. Don't lie to our faces, we're not stupid you know. Again, woooo!

i have but if u dont believe me thats your biz. just dont call me a liar coz u dont know what your talking about