Deji's Userbar Store

Deji

You're just making an idiot out of yourself, it's clearly obvious from the graphics you have posted that you suck donkey balls at making gfx.

Don't tell us we don't know what's best, we're the ones who get credit for our work.

Was the website owner who paid for your gfx a spastic retard by any chance?

Edited by Cat Licker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR FUCK SAKE PEOPLE!

right i am gunna settle this once and for all

Deji: i want a sig

i want a GTAIV sig with nico in it

i would like a dark/grungy colour scheme possibly with a cool cloud render or something (try and surprise me)

also i want a cool border on it and i would like my name and "welcome to liberty city" written in the gta font somewhere on it

if it is anything near half decent then i will personaly defend you against everyone else if not then i am sorry mate but you will look like a dick i am not trying to make you look like a fool i am merely trying to help you

also i want a cool border on it and i would like my name and "welcome to liberty city" written in the gta font somewhere on it

What font do you want the text in?

I have the GTA 3, Gta Vice City And San Andreas Fonts.

Or maybe an un-gta related font?

Oh and do you want the name GTA Player on it or another name?

This good enough??

I need to work on the text placement. And i did manage to take away the orange glow on Niko but Fireworks crashed! Took me an hour to take the glow away too!

Another Slightly Different Version...

Edited by Deji

Lol. Maybe. I don't really care as long as he pays me!

Seriously try doing something more advanced because they need to look a bit more professional like this:

1204832589.png

BTW i have a question about that. Did the person who made it download the picture?

coz i found the exact picture on the internet so i think someone may have stolen his graphic.

This good enough??

I need to work on the text placement. And i did manage to take away the orange glow on Niko but Fireworks crashed! Took me an hour to take the glow away too!

Well, to be honest with you, they suck.

Seriously try doing something more advanced because they need to look a bit more professional like this:

1204832589.png

BTW i have a question about that. Did the person who made it download the picture?

coz i found the exact picture on the internet so i think someone may have stolen his graphic.

That sig was made by me. I incorporated vector designs on it with an awesome brush back. And the pictures were from Google (Obviously). Not alot of people use this design as much, but I use it. And if you're thinking I've stolen whoever this persons graphics is, I didn't.

This good enough??

right firstly i meant the font you have used, my name is gta player #69 and that colour kinda looks wierd i was thinking maybe dark blue or black... and err can you make it sig size please so i know what it will actually look like in proportion? oh and i may not have mentioned before but preferably a pic of nico holding a gun...

Edited by gta player #69

1204832589.png

That sig was made by me. I incorporated vector designs on it with an awesome brush back. And the pictures were from Google (Obviously). Not alot of people use this design as much, but I use it. And if you're thinking I've stolen whoever this persons graphics is, I didn't.

Yes, Deji. You disrespect people that know to make Photoshop and Flash sigs, saying that they stole them from a site.

All I can say is: Stop being a c*nt!

Umm, until he improves his graphic making skills then he may not get any customers simple as that. I am not flaming or anything but I got customers in my store for talent and not just for the sake of making sigs and rather large graphics that no-one wants to have. Here are a list of sig sizes you could start out with Deji:

400 x 100
400 x 150
450 x 100
475 x 100
450 x 130
500 x 100
500 x 200

These are actually quite simple to do and should be easy for someone whos graphics look like a beginner and look like they were made in paint. People don't like random sizes for their sigs or graphics.

Yes, Deji. You disrespect people that know to make Photoshop and Flash sigs, saying that they stole them from a site.

i NEVER said i disrespect people who use flash or photoshop. and i didn't say that he had copied. i said someone else copied his. so your the only c*nt here.

i NEVER said i disrespect people who use flash or photoshop. and i didn't say that he had copied. i said someone else copied his. so your the only c*nt here.

You never said it, but you do...

Both of you just quit it right, yeah Spider-Vice does have a point but Connor there was no need to emphasize it. There really isn't a need of calling people "c*unts" so there is no c*nt here so lets have a nice peaceful discussion instead of flaming each other.

(Sorry Connor in advance)

Guys, STFU.

If you guys keep arguing, this topics possibly going to end up closed or deleted. Deji, ignore the comments. I know that you've seen my signatures design somewhere else, but here's the thing; It's not copying/ripping/stealing. All I did was download an awesome brush pack which completely owns, and I used it in most of my works. I think you know now so I believe this discussion ends. I think Deji's store's pretty much ruined, but hey, if we stop arguing, then we can get back to normal.

Deji, usually, I make my sigs around 500px x 150px, it's a nice and simple size, and I think it's actually the size of my current sig. When you're designing the text, use strokes to make it a little better, it feels to me being incomplete (If you don't know what strokes are, it's basically putting an outline outside/inside the text). You should add a border to the sig as well, I dunno why, but your work doesn't feel complete.

And try adding some backgrounds like screenshots from any of the games (You can find lots of images on the main page of TheGTAPlace). Play around with some style and edit some parts of the sig to make it completely different to what others make, so that would mean, 'Surprise' us.

Usually, graphics consists of Signatures, Avatars, Banners, Logo's, Userbars etc. Graphics alone is just graphics. Because this is a forum, the only graphics most people need on here would be the one's I said above (Excluding logo's). So alot of people will possibly ask for a sig since we have an option to place a signature in our sig spot.

Deji, try something simple but something that looks good. Try cutting out some characters out of GTA Games with the Polygon Lasso Tool which is easy to use on Fireworks. Then use that Character cut-out and create and effective background or find some cool effects on google and that is the start to becoming a good graphics maker.

Magnetic Lasso Tool FTW. You can also try searching for a few tutorials on Google or whatever search engine you use.

Lol. and to believe i was doing it the old way. lasso tool is quite handy.

BTW. I Don't need many tutorials as i've seen them 100s of times. In fact, the only tutorial i need is how to make graphics that fit your taste. Thanks for everyones 'support' though. :rolleyes:

Deji, try something simple but something that looks good. Try cutting out some characters out of GTA Games with the Polygon Lasso Tool which is easy to use on Fireworks. Then use that Character cut-out and create and effective background or find some cool effects on google and that is the start to becoming a good graphics maker.

ok. but what i need to know is what types of background your interested in. While i'd think a graphic with a brick wall background would be cool, you might not. See what i mean?

Thanks for the lasso tip tho. I forgot it was there. I was just zooming in and doing things pixel by pixel!

Edited by Deji

FFS guys.

Ok....

Deji:

They have a point. Making a signature more unique and complex will attract more customers. They want to see skill and effort put into their sigs. Not just image + text = sig lolz.

Plus, you can make it as complex as you lie to your own tastes, but that still won't get customers, you need to listen to the person you're working for, do it for them, not for the glory of it. Lastly, shut the fuck up calling other people's work shit. They will only do the same back to you. On top of which, their skills are more developed than yours. Until you drum up some business, get noticed, and get respected... THEN you can offer critique [READ: NOT CRITICISM]

Everyone else:

If you think he sucks or whatever, give critique, don't just rip the piss out of him. When you guys were just starting out, you wouldn't have wanted that.

Everyone else:

If you think he sucks or whatever, give critique, don't just rip the piss out of him. When you guys were just starting out, you wouldn't have wanted that.

You pwned me.

On topic: Ok, follow their 'tutorials' because I've seen beautiful sigs and avatars from Thomas and Don. Just follow their examples and let the advanced people help you.

i never said anyone elses is shit. review the topic before you post.

get back to the topic. this convo is over.

Everyone else:

You pwned me.

On topic: Ok, follow their 'tutorials' because I've seen beautiful sigs and avatars from Thomas and Don. Just follow their examples and let the advanced people help you.

i have. i spent a whole day watching them ages ago.

Edited by Deji

like what azn said... you need someone who will teach you

i was like you before (i suck in photoshop :D)

and if you learn something little about PS, you don't have to tell us that you're very good in photoshop... just be humble.

@azn : you're sig looks good, better than the previous sig IMO... it only lacks borders