GTAG-Dirty Sanchezez Stunt Video

Deji

Good?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What Rating Would You Give This?

• 1-Best
    • 5-Worst

Right, I would give that a 3. You should remove the replay text, it's so annoying. The song was ok, but you do realise that its not a proper stunt vid if your car is modded, if it's only a matter of changing the .txd of the car, but that car does look like it's had the vehicles.ide and the handling.cfg, so that doesn't count as stunting. You should also include a few bumps and grinds and more bike stunts.

I voted worst coz this is pretty bad...
GTAG Stunts By Me And Dirty Sanchez Stunts By BIIATCH.

One Of My First Stun Videos.

It's his first time in stunting... So why don't you guys give him some guidance and tips in improving, rather than saying it's crap? And yeah, I suggest you stick off modding the cars, and do more grinds and bumps. Keep practising and you'll get better.

It's his first time in stunting... So why don't you guys give him some guidance and tips in improving, rather than saying it's crap? And yeah, I suggest you stick off modding the cars, and do more grinds and bumps. Keep practising and you'll get better.

Honestly i find grinds pretty boring... to easy. bumps are what i tried to do most.

btw the bike wasn't modded at all. i used the slow-mo cheat for some stunts but thats it.

Agreed w/ TM, you gotta start somewhere & I thought it was okay to watch. Offer a little encouragement & constructive

criticism to get some of the new guys (to stunting) on the right track.

Deji - Keep practicing (nice Austin Martin, BTW)

If I could suggest -

Maybe a class of vids that aren't so much about stunting talent but just making video edits & clips, like an exhibition class.

This would allow modded versions as long as they are claimed as such. Real stunting vids would of course conform to the

current rules. Exhibition vids on the other hand would be to show off editing skill, particular vehicles, etc.

Just a thought.

Rated 3, for effort.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Half of those were m0d s0beit car hops..it doesn't make you good at stunting it proves you need hacks to do good stunts..maybe you should try easier stunt like highway/freeway ones to start off with.

I Didn't Use Any Hacks. The Car Ones Aren't Me. Dumbass

So how did you hop in the very first one with NRG-500 when you weren't even off the staircase.

Deji, everyone could notice the gravitational hacks, or was it some weird glitch?

there were hacks on the car but i didn't do the car ones. there were no hacks on the bike at all and as far as i know no glitches.

Half of those were m0d s0beit car hops..it doesn't make you good at stunting it proves you need hacks to do good stunts..maybe you should try easier stunt like highway/freeway ones to start off with.

I Didn't Use Any Hacks. The Car Ones Aren't Me. Dumbass

So how did you hop in the very first one with NRG-500 when you weren't even off the staircase.

it wasn't a hop. it was a problem when i was editing the video. i had to fit all the clips into the legnth of the song so i cut that first stunt out. but then i put it back and a bit got cut out or something. i hate hacks anyway.

Right, I would give that a 3. You should remove the replay text, it's so annoying. The song was ok, but you do realise that its not a proper stunt vid if your car is modded, if it's only a matter of changing the .txd of the car, but that car does look like it's had the vehicles.ide and the handling.cfg, so that doesn't count as stunting. You should also include a few bumps and grinds and more bike stunts.

i wasn't doing the car stunts so i had no control over that and i dont know how to get rid of the replay text-same as i don't know how to mod my nrg.