GTAG-Dirty Sanchezez Stunt Video

Deji

Good?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What Rating Would You Give This?

• 1-Best
    • 5-Worst

Deji, everyone could notice the gravitational hacks, or was it some weird glitch?

there were hacks on the car but i didn't do the car ones. there were no hacks on the bike at all and as far as i know no glitches.

Half of those were m0d s0beit car hops..it doesn't make you good at stunting it proves you need hacks to do good stunts..maybe you should try easier stunt like highway/freeway ones to start off with.

I Didn't Use Any Hacks. The Car Ones Aren't Me. Dumbass

So how did you hop in the very first one with NRG-500 when you weren't even off the staircase.

it wasn't a hop. it was a problem when i was editing the video. i had to fit all the clips into the legnth of the song so i cut that first stunt out. but then i put it back and a bit got cut out or something. i hate hacks anyway.

Right, I would give that a 3. You should remove the replay text, it's so annoying. The song was ok, but you do realise that its not a proper stunt vid if your car is modded, if it's only a matter of changing the .txd of the car, but that car does look like it's had the vehicles.ide and the handling.cfg, so that doesn't count as stunting. You should also include a few bumps and grinds and more bike stunts.

i wasn't doing the car stunts so i had no control over that and i dont know how to get rid of the replay text-same as i don't know how to mod my nrg.

Admit that you mod now coolguy! ;D

Well, if Godfather knows alot about stunting, he would be giving some good tips and tricks on how to stunt, not saying "Admit that you mod now coolguy! ;D" which just makes him retarded and is trying to get the truth out of a member that doesn't have any good knowledge on stunting.

To be honest, it's his first time, so at least give him some tips and feedback (A few have), but hearing the words from a well known Stunter, I just find it pathetic not giving him the words of advice.

• 2 weeks later...

After watching your longest wheelie video i clicked this *makes note to check Authors more often*

i seem to recognise the flying bike mod in some places. Now may i ask a simple request? Next time you make a stunt video A: Don't use mods that effect the physics engine B: Make something interesting C: Better tunes

Edited by Zodiac

• 2 weeks later...

After watching your longest wheelie video i clicked this *makes note to check Authors more often*

i seem to recognise the flying bike mod in some places. Now may i ask a simple request? Next time you make a stunt video A: Don't use mods that effect the physics engine B: Make something interesting C: Better tunes

there are no bloody mods for christs sake!!! If i was gonna use mods the stunts would be better!

get over it!

there are no bloody mods for christs sake!!! If i was gonna use mods the stunts would be better!

get over it!

Please, learn me how to get boosts in the air! :dribble:

Yeah, I know. But you went UPWARDS like you were affected by the MOONS gravity! : D

that was probably a windows movie maker glitch or something. like i said before. and anyway, 1 stunt looking fake doesn't make the rest of them fake! the first stunt was probably the most boring stunt! i liked the riding up the wall and landing on the thin wall at the side! took me ages to do that! go on, tell me that was fake too...

Yeah, I know. But you went UPWARDS like you were affected by the MOONS gravity! : D

that was probably a windows movie maker glitch or something. like i said before. and anyway, 1 stunt looking fake doesn't make the rest of them fake! the first stunt was probably the most boring stunt! i liked the riding up the wall and landing on the thin wall at the side! took me ages to do that! go on, tell me that was fake too...

WMM had a glitch that masked your bike, moved it upwards, and ofcourse replaced the cutted out space with something similiar? Wow, Im gonna try WMM.

And no, they dont. But since you said 'no mods used' it kinda makes you look retarded, <:

yeah try wmm. it's good. :lolbounce:

and you are so wrong about making 2 clips! the vid was one clip. if only i hade the editing skills to do that! w/e you think happened i dont care coz you'd probably say any of my video's are hacked or modded. if that is how it appears then i guess you have a good reason to believe they were hacked.

oh and by wmm glitch i meant a crash. and i cut loads of bits out of the film to make it fit with the music... i'll try and see what happened if i still have the wmm file...

• 1 month later...
A Note About Bumping Topics

If you've found a topic in which the posts were all made a long time ago, you should ask yourself this question before replying.

Is this topic useful and/or will other members appreciate me bringing this topic back up to the first page?

Now if the answer to this is yes, then you're fine so long as your reply is on topic and somewhat meaningful and/or insightful. There's no point bumping a topic and just saying "thanks for the info". If the answer is no, then there porbably isn't much point replying.

Bumping old topics which aren't on the first 2 pages of a forum without a worth reply will usually result in the locking of the topic, and/or your post being deleted. You'll be warned for repeat offences.

^ Read the rules please :rolleyes: