Grand Theft Auto: A Lady's Story

Sand Josieph

I am a newcomer to the modding industry, but fortunately, I know alot of good developers. Here is what I was thinking: Because I am fascinated by strong female characters, what would I need to do to make a sort of "San Andreas Stories" add-on that stars a young woman? What should her storyline be? What should she look like? And how should the NPC's behave around her. Over at Gameflood.com, I have started a project that would take the Grand Theft Auto mechanics and apply them to a fantasy setting. But that has nothing to do with this story, though, as this one involves the GTA world.

Any suggestion would be helpful...thanks...

I am a newcomer to the modding industry, but fortunately, I know alot of good developers. Here is what I was thinking: Because I am fascinated by strong female characters, what would I need to do to make a sort of "San Andreas Stories" add-on that stars a young woman? What should her storyline be? What should she look like? And how should the NPC's behave around her. Over at Gameflood.com, I have started a project that would take the Grand Theft Auto mechanics and apply them to a fantasy setting. But that has nothing to do with this story, though, as this one involves the GTA world.

Any suggestion would be helpful...thanks...

Nice; I was thinking of something similar, too...

Here's a possible storyline for a female character: a latina girl has returned home with her new boyfriend, only to see him get gunned down by one of the rival gangs. While she has nothing to do with gang activity, she is forced to defend herself by shooting her way home. Later that same day, the other gang members come to torch her house and she is once again forced to defend herself. When she tries to turn to the authorities, they turn out to be no help at all and the girl has no choice but to take the law into her own hands.

As for mine

A young woman in her 20-30s is dating a Grove Street member,one day they are on a date and at a Cluckin bell when a bunch of Ballas come in and blast him,she goes to other Grove Members but they are all to high and shooting up to much to help her so she goes to they authorities,that is when Officer Tenpenny tells Balla OGs about her and there is a drive by at her house,she gets her late boyfriend's gun and shoots them then is hauled away to jail and set free on self defense charges,but the Ballas are after her now and she is forced to help the Grove reclaim Los Santos from the Vagos and Ballas!

I would say:

The main character would indeed be female in which I cannot think of a name right now, Bio:

Accent: English (Like Trish Candem on Wave 103)

Skin Tone: White (Caucasian)

Born: Los Santos

Torso: White Tank Top or something similar

Legs: Dark Blue Jeans

Waist: White Belt

Feet: Black Shoes

Head: Black Sunglasses; A random Hat

That would be the Female San Andreas Main Character from me.