What age where you when you first played GTA?

Mendoza

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 14 when I first played GTA2 on Sega Dreamcast. It had been out for a while, and I rented it from blockbuster, and I played it Night & Day. Then when I got my GameInformer with the first look at GTA3 for the PS2, I went crazy and told everybody at school how great this game was gonna be. Nobody listened to me, because they said that nothing could beat Driver 2. All of freshman year, and the beginning of sophomore year I told everybody at High School, but only a few listened. Then that October when I went to pick up my reserved copy at then known (Funcoland)Gamestop*, I was the only one there, no line, just me, the clerk, and a shelf full of GTA3. Months later, everybody at High School had the game, and were asking me for help on certain missions. I'm now 22 years old, and I still love the GTA Franchise. I'm still subsribed to GameInformer, and they still always get the first look at the next GTA. April 29th I will return to the world I know so much.

Thank you Rockstar, and I hope my grandkids will be playing "GTA XVI"

I was 14 when I first played GTA2 on Sega Dreamcast. It had been out for a while, and I rented it from blockbuster, and I played it Night & Day. Then when I got my GameInformer with the first look at GTA3 for the PS2, I went crazy and told everybody at school how great this game was gonna be. Nobody listened to me, because they said that nothing could beat Driver 2. All of freshman year, and the beginning of sophomore year I told everybody at High School, but only a few listened. Then that October when I went to pick up my reserved copy at then known (Funcoland)Gamestop*, I was the only one there, no line, just me, the clerk, and a shelf full of GTA3. Months later, everybody at High School had the game, and were asking me for help on certain missions. I'm now 22 years old, and I still love the GTA Franchise. I'm still subsribed to GameInformer, and they still always get the first look at the next GTA. April 29th I will return to the world I know so much.

Thank you Rockstar, and I hope my grandkids will be playing "GTA XVI"

Haha those guys got PWNT! Never underestimate the almightly Grand Theft Auto! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first played GTA I was 11,my friend had GTA2 on his computer back in 2000 and we played the game,but old school GTA looked very crappy and I didn' t like the upside-down view,just jacked some cars and drove around just to crash to the buildings and that was it,i never did any missions in GTA2, when GTAIII came out I became a fan of GTA,it had cool characters and cool storyline,it was awesome just to walk around Liberty City in your prison clothes and beat up the peds,when I got to missions ,I got addicted and I have played every GTA for hours ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

My nephew has you all beat. He is 3 years old and plays San Andreas.

He can't do the missions, but he drives around and shoots at people. He really loves going into the police stations and shooting. Of course after a few seconds I get "Uncl Matt HELP!!!!" and I have to bail him out, but he does play.