Anime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly.... How many of you who put "Death Note" knew it even existed before it was on Adult Swim?

I knew about it long before it even finished its original run in Japan. Then it came to Adult Swim, and fuck. ;_; Light sounds horrible, seriously what the fuck were they thinking.

;_;

Actually I think Light sounds great, I think Misa is the one who sounds retarted. Though that may just be her script.

Light sounds like a 12-year-old going through puberty, or you could say, he sounds like every single other anime character ever. Its horrible. Hes supposed to sound like the smartest student in Japan, not your "average high school student, with an anything-but-average life!" >:o

L's voice is so-so I thought, if they could have had the same quality for Light's it wouldn't have been to bad I guess.

(I was talking about voice acting BTW, not what the characters act like...)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you could probably tell I love Rurouni Kenshin...but I made this sig like three years ago so times have changed :D. I probably read and own way more manga than I do Anime...so I guess I'll list my favs for both.

Anime:

Bleach

Negima

Rurouni Kenshin

Full Metal Alchemist

Grenadier

Samurai Deeper Kyo

Death Note

Blood +

Samurai Champloo

Cowboy Bebop

Trinity Blood

(many more)

Manga:

Death Note=AMAZING MANGA (N Sucks)

Dragonball Series

Rurouni Kenshin (Manga is severly different from Anime from chapters 152-255)

Bleach

High School of The Dead

Love Hina

Negima

Naruto

Yu Yu Hakusho

One Piece (MANGA V IS SO MUCH BETTER)

Yu-Gi-Oh (First seven volumes when Yugi is a phsyco and kills people and has nothing to do with gay cards)

Full Metal Alchemist (Manga is severely different...it isnt even over for god's sake)

(many more)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...