Black Taxi

Yes i know what ignorance means, derrrrrkhead.

I was just pointing out that rockstar usually stick to the bland yellow cab, so a different colour may mean peds use pay and sprays.

Tbh if you dont like my idea, i am not forcing you to reply on it.

Taxis = Never were able to change color. So in order for your theory to be correct, their theory would have to be correct first.

And you wouldn't really ever notice if peds used Pay N Sprays.... How often do you see a ped and go, "DAMN! I know him! I saw him just yesterday!"

And you wouldn't really ever notice if peds used Pay N Sprays.... How often do you see a ped and go, "DAMN! I know him! I saw him just yesterday!"

I'd be pissed if I got busted at the end of a dramatic chase, due to some ped chump occupying the the Pay 'N' Spray I was about to use. <_<

actully that be more fun since then you would have to go somewhere elese pretty quick

Well I suppose it adds to the realism & reports have said that peds will be chased by police, it may also add a little tension to persuits. But I love the feeling when you just about manage to get a battered, bullet riddled & smoking car into the garage bay seconds before it was going to blow.

actully that be more fun since then you would have to go somewhere elese pretty quick

Well I suppose it adds to the realism & reports have said that peds will be chased by police, it may also add a little tension to persuits. But I love the feeling when you just about manage to get a battered, bullet riddled & smoking car into the garage bay seconds before it was going to blow.

Actually peds in SA were chased by cops, in every town. So they most probs added it to GTA IV.

But the peds were chased differently, only when a ped vehicle had hit a police vehicle, the police would chase. It isn't anything like how the player would be chased, having EVERY SINGLE cop ram into you from behind and in front.

It would be better if the player would be chased the same way the ped would be chased.

Toxic....Shutup.....

And where's the vid I ain't seen it yet? Anyone got a linky?

I'm also looking for a link to the video or some screenshots. Anyone? Please?

Edited by NotYouHaha

Its in the vlad video, where he walks out infront of the taxi.

Links are much easier to use, thats why people request them :P

I think it will be interesting to see how much more the peds can do in IV compared to previous games. i think it would be cool if pedestrians interacted more, by doing things that the player would normally only be able to do, such as use pay n sprays, order food, and even go on random killing sprees every so often. (until you blow their head off) :D

EDIT:

vlad.jpg

Edited by gtaraider