Unusual Weather to hit the UK?

Thomas.

Has anyone seen the forcasts made by the Met Office and announced by the BBC about what could the worst storm to ever hit the UK? It is said to start later tonight or has it all ready happened. I seriously hope it does not happen, despite not living in the area what has been forcasted to have this severe weather it will be a bit unfortunate to those members who live in the Storm Zone. Also another thing to advance to the topic is Massive Blizzard warning what are due to affect Scotland (Where I live) at 3 AM. I know the BBCs and Met Offices forcasts are never right but could this be true?

Anyway here are some stories made by the BBC...

The West Coast Storms?

UK Weather Warnings

Edited by Thomas.

Yeah, it was all over the news. I couldn't go to school today (yay!) because it was raining so much. They're telling everyone to stay away from the coastlines and people travelling to be very careful. I would take pictures of what it looks like from my window, but the camera on my phone is fucked. I don't want to go anywhere today.

It's all coming together. Planet X is coming people it's out there we all know it.

Eh?

Anyway, once again the forecast of the snow didn't come and I am very disappointed with the Met Office right now because they are never accurate nor truthful. Back in January they said it was going to be Sunny and the other forecasting sites predicted snow but it wasn't sunny it was actually snow.

Poor predictions by the Met Office nowadays, they suck.

It's all coming together. Planet X is coming people it's out there we all know it.

You're retarded, what does an unknown planet have to do with weather in England? Go get some fresh air, mate. I think you got a hot head.

Anyways, a lot of strong gale force winds started getting powerful around 5am today. I woke up and I heard it, and looking at the streets, everything was messy, including part of my driveway. I also came across that my garden was fucked once I stepped in my kitchen... Well, not everything was though. Everyone else in my class said nothing affected them badly. But yeah, nothing like this affected the East Midlands.

You're retarded, what does an unknown planet have to do with weather in England? Go get some fresh air, mate. I think you got a hot head.

Anyways, a lot of strong gale force winds started getting powerful around 5am today. I woke up and I heard it, and looking at the streets, everything was messy, including part of my driveway. I also came across that my garden was fucked once I stepped in my kitchen... Well, not everything was though. Everyone else in my class said nothing affected them badly. But yeah, nothing like this affected the East Midlands.

lulz @ the Bold area.

The Italics section: Aparently this storm or whatever it is right now is to get even worse than what it is now. Has anything been said about the Thames Barrier in London and has it been closed?

I dunno, might check out the BBC site later on to see whether it's been talked about. But the winds were pretty strong when I was walking to school, my hair was pretty messy when I walked up in my school. So the weathers going to be even worser next time round? Damn, I guess this stuff isn't over yet for us...

How's it down at Scotland? Has the storm pretty much fucked up stuff there as well?

Well, it has been raining all day and has indeed been freezing cold or it felt that cold. I have a cold which explains it. Anyway, nothing new here apart from some high winds and torrential rain and sleet.

I have found pictures taken by Witnesses to the storms what are currently covering the UK, if you want to view them then click here. I will post two examples of the weather conditions right now which are below.

_44480991_saundersfoot_js2_416.jpg

Storms are thrashing parts of the UK causing power cuts and flooding to some areas. James Stephens witnessed the strength of the storm in Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire.

_44481562_haverfordwest_ah.jpg

The streets of Haverfordwest flooded early Monday morning. Photo by Anthony Hayward

Some of these pictures posted up on BBC show damage and destruction from the storms. How long will this continue because it is bound to end up hitting the whole of the UK by tonight at least. Anyway the BBC news predicts that the strong winds are going to continue and that means that more of Britons will be affected by this massive storm what recently hit Canada.

Heavy Storms cause traffic Chaos

The England BBC News Page

Wind in Wales cause Power Outages

BBC News Wales Page

Northern Ireland Power Outages

Other Bad Weather:

Blizzards and Heavy Snow Batter US and Canada