GTA IV Seen Around Town

Chris

Rockstar Games has given us some nice high resolution images of the real life artworks around New York, by way of a new post in their GTA IV RSS feed. The four locations (if you want to see them yourself) are:

• Williamsburg - Bedford & N5th
  • Harlem - 112th Street & 1st Ave
  • Lower East Side - 2nd St. & Ave A
  • SoHo - Lafayette btw Spring & Prince Street

..and the corresponding images (from left to right)

gta.wburg.mural.01_large.jpg gta.uptown.mural.01_large.jpg gta.ev.mural.01_large.jpg gta.soho.mural.01_large.jpg

Thanks to Original GTA Master for the heads up.

It happens in the U.S also, one of the artworks already has graffiti on it. And anyone can just come through and do whatever the hell they want.

GTA IV Screenshot

Looks like the graffiti was there before they put that on. You could tell since the letters are over the graffiti.

Edited by Original GTA Master

you can understand why they only draw these things in new york. cause if they did them here in britain .. the 2nd picture would have a penis drawn on it within 5 minutes of them leaving

Never disrespect IV like that, ever.

i hope you didnt mean me... i wouldnt do it.. just stupid youths in britain its incredible when i go over to america espcially like good areas of florida where there is no chewing gum on the streets and like no graffiti anywhere. youths over here just dont care anymore.

i would never disrespect gta 4 no matter how funny a massive graffiti penis would be :)