Vatican Adds New Sins

Harwood Butcher

OH GOD THE PEOPLE THAT RUN ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT, VIOLENT, MURDERING ORGANIZATIONS THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION (which is TOTALLY uncommon) IS TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO BASED ON BLIND FAITH AND NO PROOF OF ANYTHING.

That's only been happening for about 2008 years now. The Vatican's just butthurt because soon you'll be able clone humans which, IIRC, Christians say is impossible. God forbid diseases be cured and people helped by gene manipulation. For that matter, you can't "add" sins. The only 'sins' are the ones in the Bible. Hence why Catholicism is bullshit.

OH GOD THE PEOPLE THAT RUN ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT, VIOLENT, MURDERING ORGANIZATIONS THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION (which is TOTALLY uncommon) IS TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO BASED ON BLIND FAITH AND NO PROOF OF ANYTHING.

That's only been happening for about 2008 years now. The Vatican's just butthurt because soon you'll be able clone humans which, IIRC, Christians say is impossible. God forbid diseases be cured and people helped by gene manipulation. For that matter, you can't "add" sins. The only 'sins' are the ones in the Bible. Hence why Catholicism is bullshit.

Just because one thing about my religion is "bullshit" to you doesn't mean that the entire religion is bullshit.

Microsoft had a shit load of messed up 360s...does that make all of Microsoft bullshit?

What does that have to do with anything? It's a really bad analogy.

But seriously, I'm not about going to start a bitchfest or flame you...but I will, however, state true facts about your religion.

What do you mean what does it have to do with anything?

You're saying that these sins are "flaws"...Microsoft's 360 has flaws...

You understand now?

Why do you always assume that we're going to fight about something? It's only a fight if you intend it to be and as for me, I don't intend to fight with you about anything. You just assume things, which is one of the things wrong with today's youth.

No offense, but says the youth who assumes things frequently.

And yeah, adding sins? WTF? Those can't be added.... Drugs can fall under gluttony, lust, greed, and sloth. Pollution can fall under gluttony, wrath, and sloth. And genetic manipulation can fall under ALL OF THE ABOVE. So, really, do they need to be "added"?

Yeah, we're all screwed. But even before this we were screwed. All of the seven deadly sins are taught by our schools, governments, and media. So yeah. Fucked. All of us.

Everybody pollutes, nobody can avoid polluting no matter what. Sins can't just be created too.

Actually, while most of us pollute, you CAN avoid polluting. Live a 100% natural life, and you won't pollute.

What does that have to do with anything? It's a really bad analogy.

But seriously, I'm not about going to start a bitchfest or flame you...but I will, however, state true facts about your religion.

What do you mean what does it have to do with anything?

You're saying that these sins are "flaws"...Microsoft's 360 has flaws...

You understand now?

Why do you always assume that we're going to fight about something? It's only a fight if you intend it to be and as for me, I don't intend to fight with you about anything. You just assume things, which is one of the things wrong with today's youth.

I didn't say the sins were flaws, I said that, according to Christianity, sins can't be created by man...only God can do that. Everything has its flaws, Microsoft's flaws just happen to be Vista and some defective Xbox 360s.

Well because when it comes to this subject we always seem to. There's nothing wrong with guessing what will happen based on past experiences.

What's wrong with today's youth isn't them assuming things...it's the adults and people in charge imposing all this politically correct, "It's not okay to spank your kid if he fucks up," "He gets bad grades because he has A.D.D., let's load him up with pills" shit.

Oh and who are you calling "youth," you're a youth yourself, I'm only three years your junior.

For what's wrong with your religion, see here, here, and here for a more recent example. Also this is another website which I LOL'd at.

Also, enjoy not eating meat on Friday for no reason!

EDIT: As for Christianity as a whole, this is all that needs to be said

And yeah, adding sins? WTF? Those can't be added.... Drugs can fall under gluttony, lust, greed, and sloth. Pollution can fall under gluttony, wrath, and sloth. And genetic manipulation can fall under ALL OF THE ABOVE. So, really, do they need to be "added"?

Yeah, we're all screwed. But even before this we were screwed. All of the seven deadly sins are taught by our schools, governments, and media. So yeah. Fucked. All of us.

Everybody pollutes, nobody can avoid polluting no matter what. Sins can't just be created too.

Actually, while most of us pollute, you CAN avoid polluting. Live a 100% natural life, and you won't pollute.

Well, you can stop polluting things majorly, but everyone pollutes no matter what. Everybody pollutes something or other in the world.

This is exactly why I am non-religious. I used to be Protestant Christian but I have gave up, no church or nothing. There is too much controversy with religion nowadays and I just hate it. So yeah I'm with Chris82 for now.

I don't think that these people should have added sins. I mean they can't stop pollution, they can't stop people taking drugs and they can't stop people from "Genetic Manipulation". I hate all of this shit right now.

That is all.

Well, you can stop polluting things majorly, but everyone pollutes no matter what. Everybody pollutes something or other in the world.

No, if you live naturally, you won't pollute. How often do you see a cat or a bird polluting?

No, if you live naturally, you won't pollute. How often do you see a cat or a bird polluting?

I think excrement is pollution but that may be the only thing in which cats or birds pollute, the smell and little particles in the excrement affects the atmosphere and therefore polluting.

Edited by Thomas.

Maybe small assumptions, but someone assuming that I'm fighting with them is a pretty large false assumption.

I didn't say the sins were flaws, I said that, according to Christianity, sins can't be created by man...only God can do that. Everything has its flaws, Microsoft's flaws just happen to be Vista and some defective Xbox 360s.

Well because when it comes to this subject we always seem to. There's nothing wrong with guessing what will happen based on past experiences.

What's wrong with today's youth isn't them assuming things...it's the adults and people in charge imposing all this politically correct, "It's not okay to spank your kid if he fucks up," "He gets bad grades because he has A.D.D., let's load him up with pills" shit.

Oh and who are you calling "youth," you're a youth yourself, I'm only three years your junior.

For what's wrong with your religion, see here, here, and here for a more recent example. Also this is another website which I LOL'd at.

Also, enjoy not eating meat on Friday for no reason!

EDIT: As for Christianity as a whole, this is all that needs to be said

And again you come to an assumption. I base my religious beliefs off of the Old Testament, not this new stuff.

I also like how you continue to use Wikipedia, aside from those other ones, which I don't understand. I don't see cloning as a threat to my religion. Yes, God is the only one that could create life, but I feel that by creating life means new life...not copied life. We're simply copying his work. Sort of like those tards that steal people's work and call it their own. :P

Depending on the way you look at it. We're all contributing to killing the earth by exerting energy, which is considered pollution to some.

There was actually 7 added...

1. "Bioethical" violations such as birth control

2. "Morally dubious'' experiments such as stem cell research

3. Drug abuse

4. Polluting the environment

5. Contributing to widening divide between rich and poor

6. Excessive wealth

7. Creating poverty

But anyway, I totally agree with what chris82 said in his 1st post..

I think excrement is pollution but that may be the only thing in which cats or birds pollute, the smell and little particles in the excrement affects the atmosphere and therefore polluting.

Um, no. That isn't pollution.

Excrement is naturally degraded and used, it's part of the cycle of life.

Yeah but it is still a form of pollution, even gas what comes from the Anus is a form pollution. Methane I believe it is called.

That isn't pollution. It's natural. We wouldn't be hurting the earth by flatulence..... It's the HIGH amounts of these chemicals and gases that hurt the earth. People like to point out how cows create a lot of emissions and so cars are fine for the environment. WRONG. Cows are natural creatures, cars aren't.

But now this is just becoming a debate about pollution.

My bad, I didn't realize there was Natural Pollution and Chemical Pollution. People still can't stop pollution though, it's life. We can reduce the Pollution but it is near impossible to stop the pollution as for many people as it is their job to work in factories what pollute, Drives buses what pollute, pilot Aeroplanes etc.

Well, people can help not doing Chemical Pollution by becoming a dude who sits in a room all day. Natural can't be helped though.

To me, religion is bullshit, 'God' did not create the earth. Adding new sins is complete bullshit, since 'God' is the guy who tells us what we can and can't do, which I think is unfair anyway, restricting my freedom, ect...Tut tut...

Anyway...Genetic Manipulation is fun.

In today's society? No, of course not. Cars are part of everyday life in too many countries. But if you absolutely wanted to do it, you could.

Oh, but it's no problem to the Vatican, apparently. They don't think we should have jobs, for driving to work is pollution. That's okay, though! You don't need a house payment, because living in your house is pollution! And don't worry about groceries, because buying groceries makes multiple means of pollution.

In today's society? No, of course not. Cars are part of everyday life in too many countries. But if you absolutely wanted to do it, you could.

Oh, but it's no problem to the Vatican, apparently. They don't think we should have jobs, for driving to work is pollution. That's okay, though! You don't need a house payment, because living in your house is pollution! And don't worry about groceries, because buying groceries makes multiple means of pollution.

Lol, it's funny too because according to many Christians a man is supposed to work to provide for his household and family.

Contradictions ftw.