Vatican Adds New Sins

Harwood Butcher

Catholics don't want me, they kicked my mom out for marrying my dad (divorced from previous marriage). :thumbsup:

As for pollution, I use trashcans (duh), ethanol blend fuel for my cars(cheaper, better for the engines), the swirly

mini-florescent light bulbs (lower electric bills) & recycle aluminum cans (extra beer money).

I think God is a giant cosmic 8th grader & we're his ant farm.

Catholics don't want me, they kicked my mom out for marrying my dad (divorced from previous marriage). :thumbsup:

As for pollution, I use trashcans (duh), ethanol blend fuel for my cars(cheaper, better for the engines), the swirly

mini-florescent light bulbs (lower electric bills) & recycle aluminum cans (extra beer money).

I think God is a giant cosmic 8th grader & we're his ant farm.

Or maybe God's just playing the Sims. That would explain why my neighbor's pool ladder keeps disappearing. On-topic, now there are more reasons Catholics think I'm going to hell. I don't give two shits, as I'm not religious in any way.

The pollution thing is ridiculus. I some how doubt the Pope doesn't pollute at all, so there for he is a sinner. The drugs thing is ridiculus too as almost everyone would be a sinner too, booze and caffiene is a drug. Catholics drink wine in their surmons so therefore they are sinners.

The pollution thing is ridiculus. I some how doubt the Pope doesn't pollute at all, so there for he is a sinner. The drugs thing is ridiculus too as almost everyone would be a sinner too, booze and caffiene is a drug. Catholics drink wine in their surmons so therefore they are sinners.

I think the whole drug thing is for drug abuse and since when are booze and caffeine drugs?

Wine is considered alcohol...I don't think alcohol is a type of drug or vise versa.

I think the whole drug thing is for drug abuse and since when are booze and caffeine drugs?

Wine is considered alcohol...I don't think alcohol is a type of drug or vise versa.

Both alcohol and caffeine are considered drugs. Anything that impairs or alters your physical functioning or mental awareness, it's a drug.

Not to mention the thousands of prescription drugs. Are those sins now, too? I mean, in the original post, it DOES just say "Drugs", which would mean taking your pain medication or drinking a soda is a sin.

• 3 weeks later...

caffiene cigarettes beer. everything is a drug really. everything we dont need is considered a drug to them lol. so fuck em. im still going to drive my gas powered car no matter what they say. and weed isnt a drug, every other thing that is illegal are drugs, like cocaine exdosey meth etc. you can grow weed and take off the buds and roll it up and smoke it. ex is made from household chemicals and caffeine. meth is the same way but with different effects. crack is made from cocaine and baking soda. weed isnt. and cocaine is made from coca plants which have to be mixed with chemicals to be made into to mind allertering cocaine. they used to put cocaine in coca cola to make people feel better, so why isnt weed legal in the US? and everybody puts out harmful gases to the ozone layer, pollution is all kinds of gases, humans fart and thats a flammable gas, so whats the difference between petroleum and methane? they are both harmful and flammable.

• 1 month later...