weapons

I think it may be like all other GTA games. In the previews I've read, the authors talk about being able to pull a rocket launcher from your "pocket"! Perhaps this is an indication that the game is much like the others in the sense that weapons can be pulled from no-where with no apparent method of storage.

I think it may be like all other GTA games. In the previews I've read, the authors talk about being able to pull a rocket launcher from your "pocket"! Perhaps this is an indication that the game is much like the others in the sense that weapons can be pulled from no-where with no apparent method of storage.

I remember hearing that but I think it might have been the Rockstar reps using a debug to get them the RPG, id have to read it again though and I really dont feel like that since they're trying to be more realistic with everything, pulling an RPG out of your 'pocket' isnt along those lines, but I can see that if you had it on your back , but yea I like the idea of a backpack, or even the black duffle bag we've seen in trailer 3 :)

Edited by STL67

i think that they should make an inventory system similar to STALKER -shadow of chernobyl

for those of you that dont know what im stalking about the inventory there is also kid of similar to the one in residen evil 4 but instead of space (you can put as many items as you want in the inventory as long as it fits in there) it uses up weight (you can carry as much items as you want but they need to weight under a certain limit for you to be able to walk) and you can hold 1 knife (meele) one handgun (secondary) and one rifle\shotgun\etc (primary) but you can carry as much as you wanna

i think that they should make an inventory system similar to STALKER -shadow of chernobyl

for those of you that dont know what im stalking about the inventory there is also kid of similar to the one in residen evil 4 but instead of space (you can put as many items as you want in the inventory as long as it fits in there) it uses up weight (you can carry as much items as you want but they need to weight under a certain limit for you to be able to walk) and you can hold 1 knife (meele) one handgun (secondary) and one rifle\shotgun\etc (primary) but you can carry as much as you wanna

But the weapons still come out of nowhere.

I prefer that, you put guns in trunk/bag.

And smaller ones like pistols or even SMG you could hide under your coat.

I think it would be cool to be able to buy new holsters for your guns, like ankle one, hips, coat etc. and like a briefcase for a sniper and a backpack for other weapons, or the duffle bag like we've seen and maybe even some back straps; as I always enjoy upgrading things in a game.

Yeah that would be cool and maybe make the game more funner. Like already said, if you had some larger weapons like an assault rifle that you could store in a backpack. And the ablitly to save and store an even larger weapon in the trunk of your car just makes it better. Although were would Niko store all is ammo? Maybe it would be like in the previous games, as you can have as much ammo has you can buy.

It's cool but how would you put a ROCKET LAUNCHER, rifles and etc in there.

Resident Evil is not anything like Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil is about shooting accurately and actually aiming and playing strategically. GTA, on the other hand is more like going on a RAMPAGE, not exactly a rampage, but killing tens and hundreds; you have auto-aim, blind-firing, and etc.

I'm 100% sure R* is not doing that in GTA IV.