09 camaro & 09 trans am

CHEVYROCK

uh i hope its like like always were im fartin in the wind and i accualy have to mod it my self lol

ooookay i guess nobody has the gutts to do it so ill take my sshit elswere to be modded naaaaaaaah wooo wooo wooo nuyk nuyk nuyk hey moe! :bashhead:

Sure they can, but it's all about the Mustang! :bleh:

Just hardcore'n you a little, my kid drives a Chevy. Have you tried to contact the modeler of the KITT cars out now?

uh i hope its like like always were im fartin in the wind and i accualy have to mod it my self lol

ooookay i guess nobody has the gutts to do it so ill take my sshit elswere to be modded naaaaaaaah wooo wooo wooo nuyk nuyk nuyk hey moe! :bashhead:

Sure they can, but it's all about the Mustang! :bleh:

Just hardcore'n you a little, my kid drives a Chevy. Have you tried to contact the modeler of the KITT cars out now?

yea he completley denies there will be a trans am even though accualy i saw somthing in hot rod magazine that says yes so who knows i bet when it comes out he will have to make it lol

There is such a mod called KITT here

but it has nothing to do with the topic thanx

You're not a mod to say that.

to say what i didnt say it he did but the point is make the fuckin car or fuck off dont bullshit me sayin yea thers a kitt when its the sucky verstion not kitts aka tobies bad ass kitt i want the new kitt made or get off the topic and dont say oh heres a mod when its nothing to do whith what im asking dummys

• 2 weeks later...