Police in grand theft auto IV

Bar27262

i like the whole police idea for GTAIV where you have to get out of their line of sight and you cant just park it in a pay n spray, it's like the whole need for speed police chase thing, i hope we have some very cool handling cars in GTAIV...

This was ripped from scarface. Sorry im saying ripped because it may sound kinda harsh...

I'm sure I've seen pics of cops in Black & Blue uniforms, perhaps they will vary in each district. The SWAT look pretty kick arse (ass) in the screnes I've seen. To be honest I'm more concerned about the AI & I'm hoping that they will be a little more tactical in their approach during fire fights & rampages...& don't respawn next to you.

I Hope Rockstar* Add's a SWAT Sniper in Police helicopter thats what LCPD Need's and i Dont see why Rockstar* could Make a SWAT Person Go down the rope and fire at same time with One hand On rope and Another with Pistol or Something. and There should be these SWAT Commandos That wear gas mask's when you throw teargas When you throw it The SWAT Person will Reach there Belt and grip a Gas mask and SWAT Should have Military issued Weapons and How about the Military in GTA IV..?

Edited by Bar27262

I Hope Rockstar* Add's a SWAT Sniper in Police helicopter thats what LCPD Need's and i Dont see why Rockstar* could Make a SWAT Person Go down the rope and fire at same time with One hand On rope and Another with Pistol or Something. and There should be these SWAT Commandos That wear gas mask's when you throw teargas When you throw it The SWAT Person will Reach there Belt and grip a Gas mask and SWAT Should have Military issued Weapons and How about the Military in GTA IV..?

Good point, make a topic about it. Like "Military in IV?" or something...