Roboi's Food

draftermatt

Ok, so all I have left for 100% is one stinking horseshoe (which I've looked for for weeks now, with the map on this site even, but no dice) and Roboi's food mart in LS.

Where is it? I've been to the one near Maddog's place and there is no bike near by.

Also, if anyone has any hints on how to find a missing horseshoe I'd appreciate that too. I've gone to every spot on the map after I ended up with 49 and I still can't find another one. My wife found all 50 on her game though. (PS2)

There's also a Horseshoe on top of the Come-A-Lot sign. The guide says you need the jetpack but I've got it w/ the Sea

Sparrow (move QUICKLY). There's also one on a billboard on the Harry Gold Parkway East (another jetpack), I usually

sky dive to it & just take the hit on health getting down dropping off the west end (less of a drop). One of the waterfalls

along the main strip also has one.

If you walk out of the LSPD HQ in LS, turn left & go to the corner. Go right towards your beach house for about 2 blocks

& look on the left. It's across the street from the movie house to the south & peds drive into the small parking lot.

If you're still stuck, let me know & I'll get you some screenshots.

Thanks. I never had the chance to play this weekend after all. The weather was nice so I worked outside all weekend.

Then the power went out Saturday night when I would have otherwise played.

I'll let you know if I don't get anywhere with that last one. It's just frustrating because I know I've been to all 50 areas on the map and it's just eluding me. (And I watched my wife get all 50 so I thought I knew where abouts they are).