Who is currently playing San andreas

bro1

Driving an NRG-500 with 5 stars and making the FBI crash into signs or go into the sea, parachuting off Mount Chilliad, throwing other cars off the top of the Dam, and trying to get lots of insane stunt flips (the most I got was 6).

Damn it even i love this nrg-500 thingy.....>COMMON

Edited by Nero

Okay, I was just doing this fun sharpshooting thing. Do the infinite health, infinite ammo, and get a few weapons, like an assault rifle and a rifle and etc.

First, get a 5-star level, go to a freeway/highway (not as many twists & turns) and then jump on top a car and hit the car with your fists. The driver will now drive at a high speed while maneuvering around vehicles in your way. Now, get out your assault rifle and look behind you. Now, shoot the FBI Ranchers and stop them. At the same time try to stay on the car.

It's not VERY fun but it's something. Wait, if I'm doing this why don't I just do some missions, some are similar... O.o

Edited by NotYouHaha

i was just playing san andreas with the flying cars cheat on, the cars fly away cheat, and the all cars have nitros cheat. i managed to get into a car that was "flying away" and i took off like a rocket. somehow when you're in one of these, the height you go isnt restricted, so with the nitros on, pedal to the metal i quickly flew right off the map. i got bored and jumped out and it literally took me (yes, i timed it) 4 and a half minutes to reach the ground. i got a small video of it on my camera, which can be viewed here.

stolen a stereo from kenny's house in the mission 'OG Loc' by killin loc and running inside quick. i then came back outside and had fun with the stereo! even put it in cj's house on a table... but it dissapeared. using the jetpack cheat was fun too! imagine a random stereo or tv in the sky!

also during that mission i found an invincible bike by killing og loc and stealing kenny's bike!

Okay, I was just doing this fun sharpshooting thing. Do the infinite health, infinite ammo, and get a few weapons, like an assault rifle and a rifle and etc.

First, get a 5-star level, go to a freeway/highway (not as many twists & turns) and then jump on top a car and hit the car with your fists. The driver will now drive at a high speed while maneuvering around vehicles in your way. Now, get out your assault rifle and look behind you. Now, shoot the FBI Ranchers and stop them. At the same time try to stay on the car.

It's not VERY fun but it's something. Wait, if I'm doing this why don't I just do some missions, some are similar... O.o

it's better on top of a tram in san fierro!

• 3 weeks later...
stolen a stereo from kenny's house in the mission 'OG Loc' by killin loc and running inside quick. i then came back outside and had fun with the stereo! even put it in cj's house on a table... but it dissapeared. using the jetpack cheat was fun too! imagine a random stereo or tv in the sky!

also during that mission i found an invincible bike by killing og loc and stealing kenny's bike!

it's better on top of a tram in san fierro!

The tram is too slow. Cops can get out of their cars and then chase on foot but then slower drift away. It's not fast enough.

I'm playing through now for the first time. I have the PC version. I'm in LV now. It's really an awesome game. So many small details. I'm constantly amazed by all the features they managed to cram into it. I love all the characters in the game. Great story so far. I've spent a lot of time doing side missions and completing the different schools. Lots of great challenges in the game. It really makes me want to see what they've done in GTA IV especially with the improved graphics.

• 2 weeks later...