glocks, desrt eagles, weres the beretta 9mm?

ok here we have nikko, aka cluade , aka FIDO!!!!!!!!! dammit or at least thats who he should look like or be but not to get off topic , in the police officer on the rights hand, is that a berreta 9mm ? or am i just seing things that would be cool to have it in the game seing its a bad ass percistion , accuarte powerhouse with hollow tip capability's.

post-17430-1205414138_thumb.jpg

I noticed something... these police officers look just like the officers in this topic. Don't tell me all police officers look exactly the same like in previous GTAs, or this is an old screenshot. Please let them have various looking officers.

Anyways, it could be just a gun R* designed themselves, they don't have to put real guns in their games.

I noticed something... these police officers look just like the officers in this topic. Don't tell me all police officers look exactly the same like in previous GTAs, or this is an old screenshot. Please let them have various looking officers.

Anyways, it could be just a gun R* designed themselves, they don't have to put real guns in their games.

I think these are 2 screens from one moment. Like 2 screens of 1 scene...