Military in IV Topic

Bar27262

This go's Along with my Police topic.

Now discuss

i wonder how the retros gonna look can anybody get Picture of Possible GTA 4 Retro

Good that you made this topic but my personal question is: Is there even going to be an army base in LC? In VC there is Fort Baxter and in SA Area 41 or something but in GTA III there was just this gay-retard-a*s-sh*tty-textured stadium instead... Will there be a base in IV?

I Know when i first played GTA When i was in my LATE Teen's The Military On GTA 2 And GTA Didnt have Retro But good Military fighter's (I Swear Rockstar*)

I Hope they have Fort named Fort Liberty

But they should Add Military with Bullet proof vest the Ones in VC Was the easiest Because i could Get on building enter cheat for 6 stars And when military comes Boom i throw a Gernade.

Edited by Bar27262

Hmmm, I think GTA IV shouldn't have tanks. Why? The player will be able to blow-up houses and it will just be TOO chaotic IMO.

If army are using tanks then I can't imagine them using tanks to the effect of the new police 'hunting' system. I can just imagine a bunch of soldiers on the back of a Barracks OL looking around when hunting for the player. I can't imagine how the army would pursue players. Using a Hunter?

Edited by NotYouHaha

Hmmm, I think GTA IV shouldn't have tanks. Why? The player will be able to blow-up houses and it will just be TOO chaotic IMO.

If army are using tanks then I can't imagine them using tanks to the effect of the new police 'hunting' system. I can just imagine a bunch of soldiers on the back of a Barracks OL looking around when hunting for the player. I can't imagine how the army would pursue players. Using a Hunter?

But isn't that what GTA's all about? Causing chaos???

Unrealistic? Yes. Fun as hell? Yes!!!

There is hardly a reason to make a post that says nothing more than "right". Please refrain from posting unless you have something to actually contribute. If you want to agree, back up your comment with some information.

Okay Moderater.

Wow man, seriously, just don't do that. I've warned you, just stop doing it.

I hope we can at least break into a military base and get a tank, but do you think it's realistic that Niko can do it himself?

If you actually get in a tank, it'd be able flatten cars, signs, people, WHATEVER into little pancakes--- if we were to think realistically.

I found this video on Youtube:

That's INSANE!

IMO, I don't think R* would actually make it possible to 'flatten' things, it'd be too much effort to make a tank do so much---- probably back to exploding?

If you look at more videos, you'd see that the police is helpless during a 'tank rampage'.

The police doesn't ram into the tank with their cars, unlike the previous GTAs.

Fun, Fun, Fun.

Edited by NotYouHaha

There is hardly a reason to make a post that says nothing more than "right". Please refrain from posting unless you have something to actually contribute. If you want to agree, back up your comment with some information.

Okay Moderater.

I hope we can at least break into a military base and get a tank, but do you think it's realistic that Niko can do it himself?

No Because He will have kill millions of Army dude's And possibly Police along with it,

Okay Moderater.

No Because He will have kill millions of Army dude's And possibly Police along with it,

Um, it's a figure of speech.

Okay Moderater.

Um, it's a figure of speech.

I just want a base... A tank should exist but Niko should only be able to get it at the end of the game like in driver parallel lines when you got it from a dude on a random mission...

There could be an army base. In NYC I think that there is military base on an island (Governors Island). Located at the southern tip of Manhattan(Algonquin) and west of the Brooklyn Brigde. This could be used as the army base. It would be diffucult to get there because all four sides are surrouned by water. If Niko took a boat or chopper or swam to get there the men would shoot him down or you would get like five stars or something.

I agree that tanks should flatten cars. I hate the instantaneous explosions on contact, I think it will be much more satisfying to roll over a civilian vehicle leaving a flattened heap in your wake.

Regarding the base, I think there should be a base as R* have said that the Police will respond realisticly as if responding from a staion. So if the army are to spawn from somewhere there would need to be a base for them to come from.