GTA4 EBGames Giftcard

I've noticed that too. I also saw in my local EB one of the Liberty City license plates you get for pre ordering the special edition hanging behind the counter :o i wanna buy it from them but whats the point i already ordered the special edition.

I've noticed that too. I also saw in my local EB one of the Liberty City license plates you get for pre ordering the special edition hanging behind the counter :o i wanna buy it from them but whats the point i already ordered the special edition.

Since when does the Liberty City license plate come with the special editon??? I hope we do, but I never heard that.

Didn't Game Stop take over EB Games? I'll have to check out my local Game Stop because EB Games no longer exist in my area.

Yes EB and GameStop are owned by the same corp so anything from those stores are pretty much interchangeable.

But this is new, I went to my local EB a few weeks ago and didn't see this.

Oh, I thought Game Stop bought out EB Games to get rid of it. That's what happened in my area. Anyways, since they're owned by the same corporation, do you think the Game Stop by my place will have those gift cards? I'll buy tons of them. :thumbsup:

Yes EB and GameStop are owned by the same corp so anything from those stores are pretty much interchangeable.

But this is new, I went to my local EB a few weeks ago and didn't see this.

Oh, I thought Game Stop bought out EB Games to get rid of it. That's what happened in my area. Anyways, since they're owned by the same corporation, do you think the Game Stop by my place will have those gift cards? I'll buy tons of them. :thumbsup:

That happened in my area as well. Check it out for me, I might go in there to see the GTA IV stuff. It just really pisses me off when I hear all these fucking ignorant teenagers (I'm a teenager and I'm ignorant but fuck) go OMG GTA IV IZ CUMMING

Well, at my EB there's nothing but a screen shot printed out and put up for us to see. Nothing much, huh?

At the Game Stop by my place, which didn't have those gift cards, has a little shelf advertising pre-orders for GTAIV and it has a poster board of the sniper artwork. It looks pretty cool...it would be nice to have as part of my collection, but unfortunately they destroy all of the promotional stuff to prevent people from selling them on eBay or something.

Ok, so I just got back from Gamestop and just about theres nothing there containg with GTA IV. They did although have the pre-ordering box with some neat pics of Niko. I was hpoing to get some specials or something, but no. I'm pre-ordering my special edition copy from Rockstarwarehouse.com anyways.