Lucid Dreaming

Alkali64

I actually don't fully understand how Lucid dreams work.

I had a dream once I got hit by a white car while walking to school.

I had a dream that I fell onto knives or something in my 1st grade classroom.

I had a dream I won a dark red car.

I had a dream I that was with her <3

That's about all I can remember. The 3rd dream was 8 years ago.

I wonder why you always wake up/stop dreaming when you kill yourself. Has anybody ever carried on after jumping from high places and stuff?

I dreamed something like that a few days ago (I think). Again, it was low gravity and I was, running from some kind of a prison on a high hill. But there are many fences on the way down. So, since I could jump very high it was a piece of cake to jump over those but then I jumped over the last fence, realizing I've come to the end of the cliff and there were more than 100m to the ground. Funny thing, in that moment I got to decide will I lower the gravity and land softy or reset it to usual values and go like on a wild roller coaster (we all like those =D). I took the second path, fell down with a huge adrenaline rush, not dying, just damaging my legs. Then I took one more jump (a small one this time) and my legs finally broke. I don't remember after that.

I tend to have very vivid dreams in which I can feel every thing as if I were awake. I also dream in first person which a few people have commented as being odd since a lot of people can see themselves as they dream. Unluckily for me this is also paired up with a sleeping disorder, called narcolepsy, that I have that gives me sleep paralysis before and after sleep sometimes as well as vivid hallucinations and night terrors.

I tend to have very vivid dreams in which I can feel every thing as if I were awake. I also dream in first person which a few people have commented as being odd since a lot of people can see themselves as they dream. Unluckily for me this is also paired up with a sleeping disorder, called narcolepsy, that I have that gives me sleep paralysis before and after sleep sometimes as well as vivid hallucinations and night terrors.

I always dream in first person. I find it very odd when someone can actually see himself :o

I don't know if anybody else has had this but, since i was like 10, every couple of years i wake up in the middle of the night and start playing sick war like

games and think that i'm going to die... :mellow:

I honestly don't know whether they are dreams or not. I just get up, curl up in the corner or somewhere, and start seeing really weird shit like yellow figures with

guns all taking turns at trying to kill each other.... It's like i think "if i don't do something and this guy walks in the room then i'm going to die... So i end up doing

something sick and weird and then crawl back into bed.

And thats it... I wake up and i feel fine... Night terrors or what? :mellow:

I always dream in first person. I find it very odd when someone can actually see himself :o

So do I, maybe we are the normal ones and everyone else is just odd. ^_^

I don't know if anybody else has had this but, since i was like 10, every couple of years i wake up in the middle of the night and start playing sick war like

games and think that i'm going to die... :mellow:

I honestly don't know whether they are dreams or not. I just get up, curl up in the corner or somewhere, and start seeing really weird shit like yellow figures with

guns all taking turns at trying to kill each other.... It's like i think "if i don't do something and this guy walks in the room then i'm going to die... So i end up doing

something sick and weird and then crawl back into bed.

And thats it... I wake up and i feel fine... Night terrors or what? :mellow:

Its hard to tell what that might be without knowing more about it. My first idea would be that it happens when you are really stressed almost like a form of hysteria? I could be a night terror. At least you don't get them all the time [/bad attempt of cheering up]

I fell asleep on the sofa before, and I woke up in my room, thought it was real, it felt real, I confirmed it was real, but it'd turned dark outside, I'm like, wtf...Then I went to look of the window, and there was nothing at all, but I didn't really notice, then I looked back and my bed was in front of my door, now I'm like, "FUCKING NOOO! MUST END DREAM!" I shut my eyes and tried to wake up, but I couldn't, then I tried to hit myself in the head, but it would only let me if I did it not too hard. Then I shut my eyes and relaxed and I woke up.

Scared the shit out of me.

i had a dream last night, i'm with this TGTAP guy and a girl, we're at outside of a cabin on the middle of the forest then a psycho killer who kills every young person on the town chased us, we we're running until i saw some adult guys and i asked for help, telling everything i saw and who's with me, later i found out that my two companions are my friends at school (both of them are males)... then i woke up and watched TV

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

I fell asleep on the sofa before, and I woke up in my room, thought it was real, it felt real, I confirmed it was real, but it'd turned dark outside, I'm like, wtf...Then I went to look of the window, and there was nothing at all, but I didn't really notice, then I looked back and my bed was in front of my door, now I'm like, "FUCKING NOOO! MUST END DREAM!" I shut my eyes and tried to wake up, but I couldn't, then I tried to hit myself in the head, but it would only let me if I did it not too hard. Then I shut my eyes and relaxed and I woke up.

Scared the shit out of me.

Lolz, reminds me of one of my first lucid dreams.

I was walking to lunch with my friends once (in the dream of course) as usual, i went on ranting about

"Your all part of my imagination" and their all "Er.. Okay. :weird:

So i decided to freak out and kill everybody since it didn't really matter. :) So after severing dozens of melons,

some huge looking dude tackles me and tries to get me to stop... I was like "K BYE" and woke up laughing my head off. :lol:

Dreams can be fun...