DJ Deji

Deji

Hey, not alot know or believe this (as im 13) but im a DJ idk if im allowed to link to my myspace page but i'll put the link in my sig.

i do hip hop and i've just made a new mix: 'This Is Real Hip Hop' (again, i'll put the link to listen to it in my sig-no downloads but you can do 'save target as')

Do any of you like music? If so, what type and who's your favourite artist, band or whatever.

He doesn't respond. Meh, maybe he's lying.

Yeah, because god forbid someone doesn't reply within two hours of a question.

Besides, he wouldn't have much to be lying about anyways. All of the songs on his myspace are just beats ripped from other songs, with practically no added effects whatsoever, accompanied by occassional shitty lyrics.

Let me ask you, what type of equipment do you have?

decks, my computer, mixmeister. (wicked program) and lots of other random stuff. lol im using things that i dont know the name of.

but if you dont think im real then i don't really care. you may of heard the 'day-g' in the mix. hmm day-g deji. ye i think its mine, lol-if you actually listened, if not then why are you questioning me about it.

and there isn't such thing as a program that mixes for you. well, at least not as complex as what i've done. the closest to it is nero. and thats a cd burning program.

using what i mainly used (mixmeister) IS dj-ing. Djing isn't about spinning to vinyl records on a set of decks. its about making tunes mix and sound good. which is why its called a dj mix.

am i going too fast for you? lol

Yeah, because god forbid someone doesn't reply within two hours of a question.

Besides, he wouldn't have much to be lying about anyways. All of the songs on his myspace are just beats ripped from other songs, with practically no added effects whatsoever, accompanied by occassional shitty lyrics.

Lol-Believe it or not i do have life beyond this forum-more than i can say for some

If you dont like or appreciate hip hop and have nothing else to do besides flame it then shut up. you dont hear me complaining about rock or techno

Let me ask you, what type of equipment do you have?

decks, my computer, mixmeister. (wicked program) and lots of other random stuff. lol im using things that i dont know the name of.

but if you dont think im real then i don't really care. you may of heard the 'day-g' in the mix. hmm day-g deji. ye i think its mine, lol-if you actually listened, if not then why are you questioning me about it.

and there isn't such thing as a program that mixes for you. well, at least not as complex as what i've done. the closest to it is nero. and thats a cd burning program.

using what i mainly used (mixmeister) IS dj-ing. Djing isn't about spinning to vinyl records on a set of decks. its about making tunes mix and sound good. which is why its called a dj mix.

am i going too fast for you? lol

Um, I'm a musician at heart, so trust me, you can't lose me. Wow, you're smart, aren't you? Fruity Loops, a program to create loops((y'know, cause some people actually do make their own loops)), can also be used to mix said loops into songs. Audacity is also a music mixing program. I can't remember the name of the one I had used, but again, entire songs, one program. I don't believe this to be "DJing".

Okay, listening to the music. First off, practically the ENTIRE background track to "Give it up yeah" is stolen. I'm ASSUMING you recorded the vocals, cause they are rather badly recorded. If you didn't, then I see why you re-used the same loops repeatedly. It sounds as if you recorded each line once and just looped it through the song, and it's rather obvious what you did.

Sexy Me is pretty much a lightly edited Eminem song... Just Lose It Billy Jean isn't blended too nicely.

And about the MySpace page, it bogs down so badly. You might want to cut out like half of whatever coding you have in there. It's way too heavy.

If you dont like or appreciate hip hop and have nothing else to do besides flame it then shut up. you dont hear me complaining about rock or techno

When the hell did I say I didn't appreciate hip hop? I'd venture to say I probably know more, and listen to, more hip hop then you do. Thanks for assuming all I listen to is rock and techno, dipshit.

And I wasn't flaming your music or hip hop in general. I was simply stating my opinion. Yes, your music isn't very good. All the songs I've listened to on your myspace are just loops ripped from other songs with occassional added lyrics of your own I'm guessing. And yes, your lyrics are highly unoriginal and very bland.

When the hell did I say I didn't appreciate hip hop? I'd venture to say I probably know more, and listen to, more hip hop then you do. Thanks for assuming all I listen to is rock and techno, dipshit.

And I wasn't flaming your music or hip hop in general. I was simply stating my opinion. Yes, your music isn't very good. All the songs I've listened to on your myspace are just loops ripped from other songs with occassional added lyrics of your own I'm guessing. And yes, your lyrics are highly unoriginal and very bland.

Loops? I don't use loops. And i havn't added any lyrics of my own. Its a DJ page not a rapper page or w/e you think it is.

I didn't assume u like rock or techno. i used them as examples.

As Spaz said, using PC programs to mix music and say that you're a DJ is wrong. Mixing music with programs it's just... Mixing. Not DJ'ing

well someone doesn't know what djing is...

Well, to be quite honest, I don't really see why you even bother advertising yourself at this point.

You're not really doing much with your music. If you have any desire whatsoever to come off as original then at least try adding your own effects to your mixes.

Deji just stoping being an asshole, because from what I've seen, the only person who don't know what a DJ actually stands for, is you.

Djing isn't about spinning to vinyl records on a set of decks. its about making tunes mix and sound good. which is why its called a dj mix.

DJ is the short term for Disc Jockey, so that argument fails, you didn't do a good job on making tunes sound good either.

Edited by Gorilla

Deji just stoping being an asshole, because from what I've seen, the only person who don't know what a DJ actually stands for, is you.
Djing isn't about spinning to vinyl records on a set of decks. its about making tunes mix and sound good. which is why its called a dj mix.

DJ is the short term for Disc Jockey, so that argument fails, you didn't do a good job on making tunes sound good either.

hmmm. what are those people called. the ones who play songs on radios. hmm let me think... oh, i know DJ's! all they do is talk and play music so your argument fails too. hu ha haaa. :lolbounce:

hmmm. what are those people called. the ones who play songs on radios. hmm let me think... oh, i know DJ's! all they do is talk and play music so your argument fails too. hu ha haaa. :lolbounce:

They are still referred to as Disk Jockeys though. I'm not going to listen to your stuff because I may not like it and I am about to go offline again.

Edited by Thomas.

There's two types of DJ's. The first type is a radio, or in some cases, club DJ that simply selects music to play to a larger audience. The second type is a hip-hop DJ, who mixes and creates their own music, usually to back up a rapper, though not always.

Loops? I don't use loops. And i havn't added any lyrics of my own. Its a DJ page not a rapper page or w/e you think it is.

I didn't assume u like rock or techno. i used them as examples.

As Spaz said, using PC programs to mix music and say that you're a DJ is wrong. Mixing music with programs it's just... Mixing. Not DJ'ing

well someone doesn't know what djing is...

Loops are repeatable sounds that are used in electronic music like rap and techno. Nice try, though.

They play music. From disks. Nice try, again.

Oh, and I love how you entirely ignored my last post.