Ruslana Lyzhicko GTA 4 Voice Actress

Well i was looking up Ruslana Lyzhicko. As it seems that she will be taking part in GTA 4....What i found was this video.

It seems that she is actually a singer. Not Actress and that this is the same song found at the beginning of the Vladivostock FM. over at Rockstar official website.....

Information on her taking part in GTA 4.....GTA4.TV Voice Atress

Intresting!

Edited by -THE-DEALER-

You gotta be f*ckin wit me. Is that whole thing for real? i thought it was a joke... GODDAMMIT!! THATS UKRAINIEN! Im pissed at R*! But damn remember the Turkish/Arabian/Mexican radio in LCS, i think Radio Del Mundo, that was f*ckin racist... Now R* are goin for da Russians and Ukrainiens lol.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

It was funny, in GTA LCS, that when ever you got in a TAXI, it automatically went to Radio Del-Mundo.

I wish they would put some cooler music in sometimes. Not all stuff we dont understand. I wanna hear some Ozzy, Dragonforce, Angra, Coheed and Cambria, Nirvana, somthin I know. Come on Rockstar.

Edited by fatalgamer

By me in school people were playing LCS and listening to Del Mundo and Turkish dudes got pissed cuz we went around singin and dancing and messin with them... Lol im an asshole. Now the Ukrainiens are gonna get it "RUSLANA!!" style.

Edited by AIR

By me in school people were playing LCS and listening to Del Mundo and Turkish dudes got pissed cuz we went around singin and dancing and messin with them... Lol im an asshole. Now the Ukrainiens are gonna get it "RUSLANA!!" style.

Thats what i mean. Same by us, people went around and sang the music and said it was like turkish and pissed those guys off but now instead of "Dum Maro Dum" its gonna be "RUSLANA FROM DA EAST!!" and people are gonna make fun of that... Its not really racism but its messed up... When they like make joke radios... In SA they made fun of Germans by like talkin with this accent and saying like "It iz zi Hans from zi underground from Deutschland" with this trance music and stuff