Girl gets stuck in the toilet seat

Slyde

seriously, i want to see a picture of the toilet she was stuck on. EPIC

I see the cable's off again.... :lol:

When this went past a couple days, the BF should have refused to bring her food. "you want it, get off your butt (literally)

& go get it." At one week, he should have turned this over to a psychiatrist or something.

It just occurred to me, some cop or paramedic will probably sell the seat on e-bay.

Wheelman, PUT THE CREDIT CARD DOWN!!! :lol:

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I'd be pissed if i was her retarded "boyfriend". I'd tell her to move her ass off MY toilet, OUT OF MY HOUSE. If not call the cops, if she still doesn't get up KICK HER ASS together with the toilet OUT OF MY HOUSE! Her boyfriend is either a stupid retard or a complete pussy and either way i would never EVER give her any of MY FOOD unless she gets her ass up. I do not believe this because the police would get her off easily and the "boyfriend" would not let her do that. I think both she and her "boyfriend" are complete dumbass sycos and so is the police around there.

You don't believe it because the police would be better than a medical unit at getting the toilet seat off of her? And also, they are all psychos, even though you don't believe it? Either you believe it, and they're crazy, or you don't believe it. One or the other.

Lol good question... I believe that they are all sycos and that she was on a toilet but i think that she never fused into the toilet or sat on it for 2 years... Maximum a week.

Boyfriend charged in Kansas toilet case

NESS CITY, Kan. - A man whose girlfriend authorities say spent nearly two years in a bathroom in their house, sitting on the toilet so long that the seat adhered to her body, has been charged with mistreatment of a dependent adult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Kory McFarren, 37, was charged Monday in Ness County District Court.

McFarren called the Ness County Sheriff's Office in late February to say something was wrong with his girlfriend. When authorities arrived at the home, they found Pam Babcock, 35, stuck to the toilet, which they think she had sat on for about a month.

McFarren told authorities that Babcock feared leaving the bathroom and may not have left it in two years, although said he was unsure how long she was in there. He said that he took her food and water daily, and that he repeatedly asked her to come out but that she usually replied "maybe tomorrow."

"The only thing I am guilty of is I didn't get her help sooner," McFarren told The Associated Press nearly a week ago.

Ness County Attorney Craig Crosswhite said the mistreatment charge most closely fit the situation.

"I looked at the statutes and spoke to the attorney general's office," he said. "This was a very unusual set of circumstances, and this is the law that most closely applied to the situation."

Authorities said Babcock sat on the toilet so long that open sores developed and caused her to become attached to the seat. Sheriff Bryan Whipple has said that he used a pry bar to remove the seat from the toilet, and that the woman was taken to the hospital with the seat still attached.

"She would have to be sleeping on the toilet," Whipple said.

Doctors at a Wichita hospital where Babcock was taken told McFarren that an infection in her legs had damaged her nerves and could leave her in a wheelchair. She was still at the hospital Wednesday night.

McFarren's first court appearance will be in April, Crosswhite said.

I'd be pissed if i was her retarded "boyfriend". I'd tell her to move her ass off MY toilet, OUT OF MY HOUSE. If not call the cops, if she still doesn't get up KICK HER ASS together with the toilet OUT OF MY HOUSE! Her boyfriend is either a stupid retard or a complete pussy and either way i would never EVER give her any of MY FOOD unless she gets her ass up. I

Well, how about not having a mentally ill girlfriend in the first place?