New Screenshot!

GTA Don

It's weird, a police officer wouldn't point a gun at a criminal that closely, I mean the officer on the right is very close to Niko.

Anyone understand what I mean?

I know what you mean, but it is new york.

So you mean that NYPD officers act like so? Source? Video? Is this confirmed?

Sorry to be so picky, I just don't believe what you said.

Edited by NotYouHaha

Not new, I seen it before. But take a closer look at the top right corner, and you can see the 5 start wanted level.

Ye, I noticed it aswell, but the wanted level is kinda small for the game they could have made it more seeable.

great find but i think its like the san andreas pic

Edited by Davieboy

Not new, I seen it before. But take a closer look at the top right corner, and you can see the 5 start wanted level.

Ye, I noticed it aswell, but the wanted level is kinda small for the game they could have made it more seeable.

great find but i think its like the san andreas pic

I doubt that is the HUD, probably a stranger playing a prank on us. Anyways, if it is a 5-star level, look at the amount of cops.

Only 1 cop car and 2 officers.

Also, look at the shop at the left of the screenshot, you'll see that it says '__NEWOOD <somethingelse> <phone#>'

The '__NEWOOD' text is in a VINEWOOD style font.

Here's a screenshot:

gdfgfd8t5.bmp

This can conclude two things:

1. This is an early screenshot, just to be put out there, like a sample but uncomplete screenshot of GTA IV
  2. This is a reference to GTA:SA.

Who knows, maybe this shop will be changed when the game is released on April 29th.

No, I defenitly don't think that that is snow. It looks like the sun is is reflecting of of the pavement. I think that it was said that there would be no snow , but I might be wrong.

It's not snow, it's just that road surfaces are supposed to be more detailed, with more imperfections & rough patches, the light areas are just part of the texturing.

Dude this isn't even close to different realism. It's the same old unrealistic shit, there's gonna be no major changes, look at the cops watch and the detail of the background, it's all the same shit.

Can you just read what everybody has just said and then delete your post?

alright, all im gonna say is, actually LOOK at the pictures, read some previews and see what they say about the graphics, ill quote IGN i thinks its from 'the graphics look as good as Call of Duty 4', if anyone here has played it, the graphics are pretty damn good. It isnt the same old shit, theyve improved on so many aspects of the game it just seems you're too ignorant to realize that

Dude this isn't even close to different realism. It's the same old unrealistic shit, there's gonna be no major changes, look at the cops watch and the detail of the background, it's all the same shit.

Im not going to argue and as i said in my first post, its a messed up screenshot but i think things will improve before release. There were a few glitches in trailers and stuff but trust me, R* will fix this (HOPEFULLY).