What's with Second Edition

CaptainHydra

:mellow: Hey people, I'm new

Anyway, as I was saying I got San Andreas about 3 weeks ago for 9 bucks. I had Vice City and remembered how easy it was to install mods I would find here and so I finished the game and the first mod I installed was New game effects by Robciante

and it ran well. So I found a mod that replaces the hydra with a harrier jet, unfortunately the game crashed on the loading screen. So I put the original Hydra TXD and .dff files back in. Still nothing. So i reinstalled it and tried something easier, the poke` ball grenades. And it still crashed. I looked around the forums and found that the V2 of San Andreas didn't allow mods, so I tried to used the downgrader but the installer says OLD File Not Found.. and it stops and exits

I would appreciate any help on this.

post-18238-1205719309_thumb.jpg

Anyway, as I was saying I got San Andreas about 3 weeks ago for 9 bucks. I had Vice City and remembered how easy it was to install mods I would find here and so I finished the game and the first mod I installed was New game effects by Robciante

and it ran well. So I found a mod that replaces the hydra with a harrier jet, unfortunately the game crashed on the loading screen. So I put the original Hydra TXD and .dff files back in. Still nothing. So i reinstalled it and tried something easier, the poke` ball grenades. And it still crashed. I looked around the forums and found that the V2 of San Andreas didn't allow mods, so I tried to used the downgrader but the installer says OLD File Not Found.. and it stops and exits

thats cuz u have to download the downgrade patch from any grand theft auto internet site for some reason rockstar thought it would be funny to make a 2.o so nobody could mod it

Ignore Chevyrock.

It's because you have a NO CD crack. Did you downloaded the game?