My next PC game

Deji

I want a new PC game. But i cant think of anything i want.

I have: Halo, RCT3, Simgangster, Age Of Empires, San Andreas, The Sims (All 8 Expansions) And Hitchcocks-The Final Cut.

I'm quite fussy about buying games. As you can see, i have the sims... but no sims 2 and halo, but not halo 2 or 3. I don't like world of warcraft or most of the 'top' games. So i was wondering if anyone can give me any games they think i may like. Any games that aren't talked about alot i'd like to hear about. Things like simgangster-love it!

Oh, and no arguments over which games are the best.

Edited by Deji

Well, if you have The Sims, I don't see why you'd be fussy about getting The Sims 2.... It's quite an improvement. Or of course, wait until 3 comes out.

Right now Chestnut and I are only playing RCT2 and The Sims 2, so I can't exactly suggest much. But if you like FPS games, Battlefield 2 is awesome. If you're into the army-style FPS games, not the alien ones like Halo.

Well, if you have The Sims, I don't see why you'd be fussy about getting The Sims 2.... It's quite an improvement. Or of course, wait until 3 comes out.

Right now Chestnut and I are only playing RCT2 and The Sims 2, so I can't exactly suggest much. But if you like FPS games, Battlefield 2 is awesome. If you're into the army-style FPS games, not the alien ones like Halo.

im not getting The Sims 2 coz its too 3d :-). And the character editing... holy hell i never seen so many options to change a face! Im not against 3d games. i just like my sims sim-ple

The character editing is slightly nerve-racking at first, but it grows on you. You don't have to use even half of the options. I prefer it simply because of being able to choose a top AND bottom, instead of JUST a whole outfit. It doesn't visually look much different than the original Sims, just a bit more advanced. The original Sims were 3D, it was the objects that used sprites.

World in Conflict. I love that game, but if you hate the RTS/RTT genre you probably won't like it.

Orange box is practically stealing. You got something like 5 games (right?) for the price of 1. Good graphics and great story too. Very unique.

Crysis could be an option too. Best buy has it for just 20 USD, but you'll need a powerful computer to run that game though.

UT3.. supposed to be a good game, but I really don't know to be honest.

And if you're very slow in making a choice, may I suggest Spore? I think you'd like it. Though it's only going to be released in Q4 if I'm not mistaken (or Q3... something like that..).

• 2 weeks later...